Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

ADVERTISE YOUR GROUP HERE

:iconblackswipe:
BLACKSWIPE Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Writer
Hello! Before you post an advertisement here of your group please check out, DaemonCry...One of DA's only role playing rooms catering to those who are skilled, and those who prefer a skilled environment of novelized role playing.

The chat [link]

The group :icondaemoncry:

Feel free to Advertise your group, but please check out this group before you do so, and come visit us in the chat!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsimple-minds:
simple-minds Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist
Checked out your group, but I hate chatrooms. :bucktooth: The concept is cool, though.

:iconcharacterrealism: Realism from the imagination. Science-fiction, fantasy, contemporary. It's probably the only OC group that isn't dominated by manga, although realistic, non-exaggerated anime is fine.

A few examples of male characters:
:iconlirodon:
lirodon Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
First one's still looking for members, but we got :iconassassinswanted: too
:iconzaira-wolfe:
Zaira-Wolfe Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Student General Artist
:iconpmd-blue-adventures: is a Medieval era Pokemon Mystery Dungeon role play with three factions, and a variety of different team types to choose from. Come take a look :3
:iconwhovian-shitsuji:
Whovian-Shitsuji Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
:iconkuro-chibis:

:iconopticalilluzens:
OpticalIlluzens Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
:iconinyourmindseye: Back after a long hiatus, this group focuses on photography from all levels of aptitude. We also compile items of interest from around the web to help everyone better their photography. Recruiting : admin to critique submitted photos in our 'critiques requested' folder, feature writers, researchers to help me find items of interest for our resource link library, voters/gallery curators.
:iconnepheme:
nepheme Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013
:iconcreate-and-sell: This is a group for adoptables.
There is a place for your comnissions, too, since you can sell.

:iconfemale-art: For all the girls here [^u^]
:iconsynthetic--ecstasy:
Synthetic--Ecstasy Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconthe-chupacabra:
My group is dedicated to getting the chupacabra noticed around dA n' stuff.
If your one of the first 20 people to join you get a watch and llama from me~ C:
:iconayame1014:
Ayame1014 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello guys! :iconmaderp: , "iconemsparky15: and I created a MASS EFFECT OC GROUP! Please check it out and join us! We want to see your oc's and fan art! We don't have a icon yet but will be holding a contest for it when we have more members!

:iconocs-of-masseffect: #OCs-Of-MassEffect
:iconarayia:
Arayia Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Amazing literature group for literature of all types and writers of all skill levels! :excited:
:iconfancifulwriters:
:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
NEW GROUP dedicated to cute chibi :squee:
:iconchibiadoration:
Add a Comment: