Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

ADVERTISE YOUR GROUP HERE

:iconblackswipe:
BLACKSWIPE Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Writer
Hello! Before you post an advertisement here of your group please check out, DaemonCry...One of DA's only role playing rooms catering to those who are skilled, and those who prefer a skilled environment of novelized role playing.

The chat [link]

The group :icondaemoncry:

Feel free to Advertise your group, but please check out this group before you do so, and come visit us in the chat!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconuranus-seventhsun:
Uranus-seventhsun Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist
Checked out your group, but I hate chatrooms. :bucktooth: The concept is cool, though.

:iconcharacterrealism: Realism from the imagination. Science-fiction, fantasy, contemporary. It's probably the only OC group that isn't dominated by manga, although realistic, non-exaggerated anime is fine.

A few examples of male characters:
:iconlirodon:
lirodon Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
First one's still looking for members, but we got :iconassassinswanted: too
:iconzaira-wolfe:
Zaira-Wolfe Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Student General Artist
:iconpmd-blue-adventures: is a Medieval era Pokemon Mystery Dungeon role play with three factions, and a variety of different team types to choose from. Come take a look :3
:iconwhovian-shitsuji:
Whovian-Shitsuji Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
:iconkuro-chibis:

:iconopticalilluzens:
OpticalIlluzens Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
:iconinyourmindseye: Back after a long hiatus, this group focuses on photography from all levels of aptitude. We also compile items of interest from around the web to help everyone better their photography. Recruiting : admin to critique submitted photos in our 'critiques requested' folder, feature writers, researchers to help me find items of interest for our resource link library, voters/gallery curators.
:iconnepheme:
nepheme Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013
:iconcreate-and-sell: This is a group for adoptables.
There is a place for your comnissions, too, since you can sell.

:iconfemale-art: For all the girls here [^u^]
:iconsynthetic--ecstasy:
Synthetic--Ecstasy Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconthe-chupacabra:
My group is dedicated to getting the chupacabra noticed around dA n' stuff.
If your one of the first 20 people to join you get a watch and llama from me~ C:
:iconayame1014:
Ayame1014 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello guys! :iconmaderp: , "iconemsparky15: and I created a MASS EFFECT OC GROUP! Please check it out and join us! We want to see your oc's and fan art! We don't have a icon yet but will be holding a contest for it when we have more members!

:iconocs-of-masseffect: #OCs-Of-MassEffect
:iconarayia:
Arayia Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Amazing literature group for literature of all types and writers of all skill levels! :excited:
:iconfancifulwriters:
:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
NEW GROUP dedicated to cute chibi :squee:
:iconchibiadoration:
:iconsniper115a3:
Sniper115A3 Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013   Digital Artist
Want to see the BEST artworks on this site? Check out my group, #MyFaveArtworks :iconmyfaveartworks:
:icontigerlillyhunt:
Tigerlillyhunt Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
:iconacademydeleamour: we're looking for new members please take a look
:icondarkwolf222:
Darkwolf222 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Artist
:iconice-ponies: we accept all^^
:iconveeryel:
veeryel Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hello everyone~
me and ~HardlySleeping made a new group for art depicting Love~ :3
:iconforourlove:
all types of love are accepted! And there are +18 folders
we would love more members to share their art :) and you don't have to be pro! Just no traceing or stealing ;3

If we get more members we could hold contests!
:iconxxeclipsethecatxx:
xXEclipseTheCatXx Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
XxAdoptablesxX is simply just what the title suggests. We are a group of deviants who share a passion for adoptables. No matter whether they are canines, felines, humans, or even dragons, they will be welcomed here. Whether you have come to sell an adoptable or buy one, XxAdoptablesxX has everything you need, including lineart and tutorials. Enjoy your stay!~:heart:
Annnd here ya go~
:iconxxadoptablesxx:
Thanks for stopping by!
:iconredroseplz:

Now for my friend's!
:iconmanga-blast:
We are the home of a future manga series, codenamed Project: Shiryu
Even though the group's main focus is on the manga, they will accept any and all types of manga and anime! Go check it out now!
:iconwolfishgod:
wolfishgod Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We're a new group that accepts all art forms and gives constructive criticism to help the artist improve
:iconwolfbane-productions:
:iconalcyonesong:
AlcyoneSong Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Show love and support for under appreciated characters Johan and Peewit aka Johan et Pirlouit!
Join: :iconjohan-and-peewit:
:iconkinola14:
Kinola14 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013
Here are a few of my groups:

:icontletc-1991-club: :iconleftarrowplz: This is the group I founded. :)

:iconorbitersfans: :iconleftarrowplz: Anyone who likes original fantasy creatures can check this one out. ;)

:iconunknown-sheeps: :iconleftarrowplz: For those who feel their art is going unnoticed.
:iconmoonspider95:
MoonSpider95 Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Student Writer
Anti-Bullying/Support Group, in desperate need of members!
:iconles-roses-noire:
:iconcalliope08:
calliope08 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Brand new zombie apocalypse-based roleplay group looking for new members! Think you have what it takes to survive?

JOIN NOW! :iconstillwalking:
:iconlovejoy30:
LOVEJOY30 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
new group looking for members #SURREALISTMUSE check it out
:iconsadistic-lus:
Sadistic-Lus Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do you like rp and dark stuff?
Join us :D:D
:iconxpurgatoryx:
:iconazuriin:
azuriin Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Please watch :iconimmortellecathedral: and we are open for applications! Submit your applications before February 2nd! If you read through our story and factions and you enjoy the storyline, but don't want to join at the moment, I would appreciate if you would watch the group! Feel free to spread this group around! We would love if you would join us!
:icontristencoy:
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Student General Artist
Hello! If you have time I would greatly appreciate a looksee at my group! :iconirrationalwithin: (:
:iconaskblackhearse:
Askblackhearse Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
:iconit-gives-you-creeps:We accept only art that is strange, macabre, creepy, and even downright weird.
:iconporcelain-nightmares:
Porcelain-Nightmares Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Looking for members :3 :iconmy-little-monster:
:iconpayle:
PayLe Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
:iconnoirvault: is looking for artists to join our group. We are a group primarily focused no drawing but also animation. We focus on making each other better and linking our OCs' original stories in a unique, interactive and fun way. We are a very "live" group of people.

Here are some NOIR related art made by some of our members:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

:iconseraphima531:
seraphima531 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
Just started a new group devoted to video games, anime/manga, fantasy, sci-fi, comics, cartoons, movies..... all the fun nerd stuff! Come join :) [link]
:iconoseike:
Oseike Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
:iconbreath-of-destiny:

A very detailed fantasy rp group! OCs get power stats based on equipment that can be upgraded, and act as mercenaries of the group Adventurer's League aboard the ship Breath of Destiny. Missions and monsters free for anyone to devise.

"During a time of uneasy peace and rising tension, perhaps it is then only a group unbound by country that can save and protect the world's humanity..."
:iconcheddaroct:
CheddarOCT Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Looking for an tournament to test your skills? Hop on over to Shadows of Night oct and get ready! Auditions will begein in February!

:iconson-oct:
[link]
:iconyubbi45:
yubbi45 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello, #Micca-lovers is just a fan club, but I would like to hold contests there :aww:
:iconladyblackkill:
LadyBlackKill Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
:iconmahfeelzplz::iconthe-cookie-lovers: :iconmangaandanimeartists::iconmahfeelzplz:

:iconspoonyliger:
spoonyliger Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
:iconmooncrest24:
:iconsevmd:
SEVMD Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconicommission:
:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
HEY!! Please check out my group "OriginalAnime-WORLD" it's a place for any and all anime fans! I'm in need of more members and administrators! So I'd love it if you helped us grow and gave us a little support! Original Character creators? This is difinately the place for you! Newbies and Advance Artist too!! Thank you so very much! :aww: I hope you at least drop by! We're a very sweet unique place for anime fans! :love:

:icongrin--plz: Thanks! We're currently having a contest too, if you're interested in that! :bulletblue::bulletyellow::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletpurple::iconoriginalanime-world::bulletblue::bulletyellow::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletpurple:
:iconamour-raven:
amour-raven Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Writer
:iconauthors-club:
:iconkylee-dc:
Kylee-DC Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey guys join Blessed-Art we ac cept all art as long as it s clean

:iconblessed-art:
:iconmaiarikata:
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
:iconrisingcosplay: Is a cosplay group that accepts everyone and will take up to 5 photos a week!!! No Cosplays will be denied, but please read the rules first! :)
:iconspriteblayde:
SpriteBlayde Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would like to promote my group, :icondreamers-welcome:. It is a group for people of all ages and art skill levels. We strongly encourage even the observers to join. Please come check it out! :D
:iconfaithypooh:
Faithypooh Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
:iconpromises-to-breathe:
:icontoshbi:
toshbi Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
:iconthe-naked-truth: A celebration of the human form: 18+ Artistic nudes. Primarily a group created for those who do artistic self nudes.
:iconlirodon:
lirodon Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconrays-of-infrus:

Things really need to pick up here
:iconeienflower:
eienflower Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconanimansion: and a newly rising group that accepts all types of art. We are trying to gain members and make the group more sociable and active! :D

Literature and Photography is gladly accepted
:iconmoonshinestp:
MoonShineSTP Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Interface Designer
:iconseasonaltrackerspack: It's a wolf RP with over 50 members! :D We have been open for the past 2 years and going strong, even when others tried to take us down.
:iconretsamys:
RetSamys Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The concept of your Group is not bad.
:iconall-arts-together: welcomes you all to join!
:iconfireflyinnocence:
fireflyinnocence Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you should come join :iconpokevillains: Its a brandnew group for people who like to rp, draw, battle, and write storys about pokemon. You get to create your own pokemon gijinka, who levels up with group activity, and the admins are going to have monthly events. I would love to see you there (join Team Rocket to be in my team ;] )
:iconfrosen24:
fROSEn24 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey all deviants if you like new original manga as well as contests feel free to check out and join my group ArcticChillManga

Here is some examples of what you been missing
:iconmjk7073:
mjk7073 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Hey all yo deviants! If you like sailor moon and Slayers my new SenshiandSlayers group if for you! Join today!
Add a Comment: