December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Looking for admins and interviewers!

:iconfelizias:
Felizias Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, there. :D

I'm looking for deviants to help out with :iconall-about-features:. :)
Experience is not required. :aww:

:bulletgreen: We are looking for admins to contribute ideas to our group, make it bigger or just randomly add features to our gallery. :aww: It is no time-consuming job; you could ask everyone here. :P

I'm especialy looking for someone to maybe take over our open features list. It's simply adding new features from the forums (sometimes we get notifications about new ones too) and taking down closed onces. I can still help out with this if it appears too much for you. :aww:

:bulletyellow: Furthermore, I'm still looking for support with DA starters. So your job would be to look for new DA members, ask them for an interview and about art to feature then submit their interview later. This doesn't take long since you interact with an other person. :P

My main problem here is that you have to wait for a reply so I have to do up to 3 interviews at the same time to make sure I can submit at least one per week. :hmm:

This would change with more interviewers, of course. :)

I have a templete for the final post of the issues too so it's just copy and paste when you are done with the interview. :aww:

I'm looking for English-only persons too! :nod:

:pointr: More information on group and DA starter positions!
:pointr: More information on DA starters!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: