Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Post-Apocalypse NYC: Group Promotion (Feel free to promote your groups here as well!)

:iconandlighet:
andlighet Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconpostapocalypserp:

-This group has been around for quite some time, but due to the absence of one of the founders(whom was grounded from the computer), it eventually died out and nobody was active. recently i felt the need to try to revive it again(after a few failed tries), so i'm going to go through thick and thin to get this group up and running.

-It is an RP group, yes- we generally stick to the script-format style to avoid confusing in the chatrooms and random page-stretches; but if you prefer paragraph-format, that is by all means ACCEPTED! just make sure to avoid one liners and make your post as detailed as possible for your partner. we are always accepting members, there is no limit.

-The theme/plot is rather self explanatory by the name of the group- a post-apocalyptic setting. while there are the normals standard zombies, there's also heavily mutated infected or advanced infected, such as the Ankle Biter or the Long-arm infected. We have other advanced infected in the making, and members of the group are more than welcome to make their own advanced infected to make life harder for the survivors. :-]

So! Feel free to take a look at the group and make sure you click through all of the links on the front page before applying to join. Thank you!

:star: FEEL FREE TO PROMOTE YOUR GROUP HERE OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GROUP :star:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthe-silver-arashi:
The-Silver-Arashi Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconl4d-therp: A Left 4 Dead RP, you can choose to be a survivor, an oc or even an Infected
:iconlinkluibymon:
linkluibymon Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student General Artist
The Looking Glass Wars group ---> :iconlookingglasswars:

Thanks Micael! ;u;
Add a Comment: