Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Any RP group needing members?

:iconnovaking:
novaking Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
I'm looking for a RP group with an original world with fantasy elements.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkimikiwi48:
kimikiwi48 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hi
:iconuceunrouche:
We are totally not desperately lacking members >.>
But yes, we do fit your description ;v;
:iconssuma:
SSUMA Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
>This is the ad for #The-Closing-Ring, I believe we pretty much meet your description~

Do you like deer!?

RPing group now open! #The-Closing-Ring is a group about black-tailed or mule deer who live in the northern Rocky Mountains. They fight for survival, divided into the Kingdomes of Light and Darkness by their ancestors, the great Dawn and Dusk. The high members of each herd are called the Ring which includes a Knower, a Mythe, Chiefs, Elders and, of course, the Lord. Both Rings come to council behind the great waterfall Irithin every two Journeys (or months). Like the idea but not too keen on RPing or drawing deer? Well there is also a pact with other natives in Salanfyer (origin from 'solemn fire') who call themselves Travellers and come to trade with the Kingdome deer at festivals. These festivals are held on an island of the river the Woiac said to be protected by Phoelden, the magnificent fire bird, and possibly even the mysterious shadow being, Igur....

We really need help spreading the word and recruiting members for this group! We would appreciate anyone who helps out~!
:iconneiot:
Neiot Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
#Kelacao would be perfect for you. We're always looking for members.
:iconsartanis:
Sartanis Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconthe-archcon-cycle: <---- Please, come check us out (although, it appears as though you have already passed by our page). :D
:iconsartanis:
Sartanis Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
***:iconthe-archon-cycle:
:iconpengubysleep:
PenguBySleep Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Well, I don't know about fantasy elements in regards to fairies and dragons but my room is set in the future, in a cyber world where robotic dragons can exist! Let me know if you're interested!
Add a Comment: