New Group that Supports your Anime OCs! :D (Need more members, watchers, and administrators!)

Now that you're here, you must be interested or wondering what's this group all about!?

OriginalAnime-WORLD is a place for 'original character' creators! This page gathers anime loving, digital artists and provides a place to share your creations! Newbies to digital art and anime are especially welcome! More details on page! Hope you'll at least drop by, many thanks if you join! :love:

:bulletyellow::bulletyellow::bulletyellow::iconoriginalanime-world: :bulletyellow::bulletyellow::bulletyellow:[Looking for Administrators now, as well, if you’re interested. ;p]
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ANIME FANATIC HERE A COSPLAYER

Hi im new here at devianart you can visit my gallery at [link] much appreciate if you have fav and comments thank you dear...
:iconrubcheeksplz: Thanks so much to the people who've came to help our group grow! It's appreciated! I'm still looking for more awesome people to help though! :aww:

Looking for: :damphyr: Of course, Original Character Creators. :meow: :damphyr: Traditional OC Artist are now welcome! :damphyr: Digital Artist! :damphyr: More People with OC Chibis :damphyr: Graphic Novel creators :damphyr: Looking for Administrators now, as well, if you’re interested. :damphyr: Someone to create a new group icon for us. :thanks: :damphyr: Ect!

*Just members and watchers period! lol. You do not have to meet all the above criteria to join! We welcome everyone! :huggle:
I'd be interested in being an admin, if you still needed any. ^^ Otherwise, I've joined
Awesome! I'll send you more information soon! :D
I would love to be an admin!
I'll do my best for the group!
Awesome! I look forward to it! :D Until then, I'm gathering more applicants. Once I have them, I'll send you a note!
I have an idea for the group!
View all replies
Sounds cool. :) I'll join.
I'm not a beginner at any of this... but I am bad at it. Wheee!
Awesome! Can't wait to see you there! :D And lol, I'm sure you'll improve eventually. :aww: