Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Staff Recruitment •In Need Of Staff Members•

:iconxxfaztasticartistxx:
xXFaztasticArtistXx Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
About my group: My group is really based off of the dark macabre fantasy genre. Where it is filled with many various types of species that are acceptable on a given list. Not only that, but it is also a fun, safe, and stress free environment for members to have a good experience within its dark cloak. Therefore, Deviants are wished to have a good time enjoying role playing or themselves while learning our dark ways.

Greetings there fellow Deviants!(: I would like to introduce you all to my problem of having a lack of activity within my group, no active staff members, and my group sure does need some new jolly active members or Deviants who want to become a staff member of some sort. So I can get the old members to become more active by active members interact with them in getting them to move about in the group. It'd be wonderful if some lovely Deviants would step up to the plate in giving a kind helping hand for me and my group to keep thriving instead of dying.

PLEASE JOIN HERE!#TheSnowGarden

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconn3rdswithcigarettes:
N3rdsWithCigarettes Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i wouldnt mind helping =]
xXFaztasticArtistXx Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Aw I would greatly appreciate it. Just join the group so I can help get you started with everything. Thanks again! :)
:iconhowtobeast101:
howtobeast101 Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd join if you'd want me to. Feel free to get back to me on this post whenever.
Aw I would greatly appreciate it. Just join the group so I can help get you started with everything. Thanks again! :)
howtobeast101 Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
K i sent the request to join the group.
Alright, cool! :)
So what do you specifically want me to do.
To make sure things are up to date, make sure you can help me monitor the members, and to help attract more members by advertising our group. Since your now apart of the group. For now you'll do this until we have members who ARE active and you can manage contests or whatever there is to keep members active on our group. Nothing too much to ask for. :aww: Really, I appreciate it all once more. :)
ya your welcome
Oh! Have you've read the group's information journals? So that you can have an insight on what type of genre or goal it is reaching?? If not, I'd be happy for you to read them in order to grasp everything about TSG. :D Please, I hope you enjoy!
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: