Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Looking for a Role-Play group? Love Japanese Culture and Mythical creatures?

:iconmiisu:
Miisu Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
:iconsengoku-legends: :iconsengoku-legends: :iconsengoku-legends: :iconsengoku-legends: :iconsengoku-legends: :iconsengoku-legends::iconsengoku-legends:

The year is 1562. . .

For the last hundred years, both youkai and humans alike have been fighting a tedious war over territory and loyalties.

The world is an uncertain, dangerous, and volatile place. Despite that, it is still a place full of mystical, fantastical things.

This period of warring states has divided not only the humans from the supernatural beings-- but Japan itself into six Provinces ruled by Feudal Lords, or Daimyo. Their retainers serve fiercely with undying devotion, taking to the battlefields over disputes for land and honor.

It all began with the quarrels of the human race. The Youkai felt forced to take counter-measure in order to maintain their own rights, preserve their lands, as well as uphold their own culture. Thus they joined in the battles, fighting not only against the human race, but eventually each other just as their enemies were. Humans against youkai... Humans against humans... Youkai against youkai... The country knows no peace or unification. Chaos is the only true ruler.

F.A.Q

:bulletpurple:When do application submission open?

After our Grand Opening Day, on December 15th.

:bulletpurple:How do I apply?

Fill out one of these apps and the profile info.
Youkai: [link] | Human: [link]
One is for Humans, one is for Youkai. But before you start on the application, Make sure you have read the World description and Rules page. ALL OF IT. Because if you miss something, we'll know. If you have any questions, comment or note the group.
WHEN YOU APPLY, SEND A LINK OR THUMB TO YOUR APPLICATION VIA NOTE TO #Sengoku-Legends!

:bulletpurple:Can I be a General?

Yes. Those spots are limited: one per group. Be certain you can handle it, as it will take a lot of initiative.
You'll basically be giving out orders and taking a lead in Battle Events.

:bulletpurple:This isn't historically accurate!?

Uh, nope. This is a fantasy world complete with mythological creatures and magic.
I'd rather play in a place where we write our paths rather than follow one already written for me.

:bulletpurple:What is the Score Board?

After a Battle Event, the winning side of a battle will be determined by the attending admins and will receive +5 points for their group.

The losing side will have -2 points for their group.

The first group that reaches 100 points total in tally will be awarded 100 deviantART points each.
When that goal has been met, the Score Board will be reset to give other groups a chance to win.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconblacklotuspro:
BlackLotusPro Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
u.u
:iconjanerre:
Janerre Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconshameplz: Next enrollment////// Too many awesome looking groups are holding enrollments all at the same time ugh--- :iconallmytearplz:
Miisu Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Haha..
If we don't get enough apps I dunno what we'll do... :iconbawplz: We'll probably have Applications open a good month or so.
IN THAT CASE there is a high chance of me joining right away eventhough I should know better than that-- :icondojimathumbsupplz: it looks really awesome really it does I will join soon enough BEING A GENERAL(?) SEEMS TOO INTERESTING, TOO
wrihwo;ith35o0hintglkaweoi4h
I hope so. Cause that would be.. :iconmother-of-godplz:
I ADMIRE YOUR TENACITY. I don't have the balls myself to be a general cause I'm too lazy. :iconlazeflirtplz:
LOL I AM JUST SO IN LOVE WITH RP :iconblushinplz: And higher positions offer more roleplays I suppose--?? :iconlazydanceplz: would that be like an admin's position?
Yes, it would definitely offer more RPS, I would think. You'll be much more involved in the group itself, so we'll probably have General as contributors since they'll be in a high position in battles. After apps are done and whomever gets a General position, will be invited as a contributor. :love:
Janerre Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
//cannot make it to this opening, next one it is orzzz
Miisu Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
The deadline is Jan 25th. ^^;
But okay~! If we have one. X'D
:iconsajin01:
sajin01 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i don't like role playing much...

but that idea sounds awesome for a video game OwO maybe an mmorpg...
Add a Comment: