ARTIST CONTEST $150 Prize OVER 250 HITS IN FIRST WEEK!!!

THE TOLTEC Chapter 1 by award winning writer Tom Cavanaugh has received over 250 hits in the first week of being posted on DA!!!

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO READ

The response on the chapter is GREAT! People love what they are reading and I need the artwork to match!!! I'm looking for great fanart based on the chapter.... read Chapter 1 and submit your art!!!! Rules are below...

THE ART CONTEST

Deadline for this first contest is December 22nd, 2012.

A link will be posted here to go to Chapter 1 Directly

Thanks for checking it out and best of luck in the contest!

THE TOLTEC ART CONTEST!

THE THEME

Draw a Book/Chapter Cover after reading Chapter 1!

PRIZES FOR CONTEST 1 :

1st PRIZE $150 in Deviantart Points that can be taken out as dollars!

2nd PRIZE a 1 Year Deviantart Premiere Membership and the DA Tee Shirt of your choice!

3rd PRIZE a 1 Year Deviantart Premiere Membership!

But wait! That is not all!

The top winner of all contests will be used as the cover for the book and winner of each chapter contest will be the feature artwork for that chapter.

RULES:

Draw one or more characters from Chapter 1 of THE TOLTEC
in any way you imagine (i.e. sketch card, pin-up, B/W, CGI, Digital or Traditional Art, etc)

Artwork must be 11x17in in size and with at least 300dpi

Your layout must leave room a logo for the words THE TOLTEC, but do not include the title in your art.

Feel free to ask me any questions after you read the chapter.

As many entries per contestant as you like, feel free to do a series of covers if you want, keep it PG-13.

Submit by featuring it in your own gallery with a link or avatar back to this page, then "note" or email me a link to your image. Your entry is confirmed when it is featured in their own folder: (link will be here) and on THE TOLTEC Official Group.

tcavana136@aol.com

Important: By participating in this contest, if your artwork is chosen as one of the top three winners, you hereby authorize your artwork to be used as a Cover/Variant Cover to THE TOLTEC book to be determined by the Editor.

DEADLINE

Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM (PT) on December 22nd, 2012. If it is received after the due date, it will be considered a Fan Art gift. We will NOT extend the contest deadline.

THE JUDGING

Every entry will be evaluated by a panel of judges placed in order as their top five picks. We will average the votes and the top three best reviewed artworks will be named winners.

Panel of Judges Names To Be Announced.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to your participation, enrhusiasm and artwork on a project that means a lot to me!

Sincerely,
Tom Cavanaugh

*** PLEASE JOIN THE TOLTEC'S FAN GROUP at [link]
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In