Find More Art
Buy Premium Membership
Help & FAQ
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Join DeviantArt for FREE
Take the Tour
Forgot Password or Username?
Share on Facebook
Share on Tumblr
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share on Reddit
Share on Google+
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on LiveJournal
Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Promoting my groups
Groups, Chatrooms & Events
Featured By Owner
Dec 5, 2012
Hobbyist Digital Artist
I got some advice from another deviant to try to advertise my groups on the forums.
I am the founder of two groups, #
and in the two years that I have had #
open, I've yet to gain many members. I am looking for artists of any caliber to join my two groups. What they focus on is in the name. #
focus' on anything Sonic related while #
focus' on anything anthro related. It is wanted that all members submit at least 1 (one) image a month to the group but it is not required to join or be a member to submit an image a day.
We also have rules posted on our page, but I will also post them in this thread.
They aren't strict, but just general things that every deviant should know.
1. We do not accept screen shots
2. If you got a commission and want to feature it here, please ask permission from the person you commissioned first
3. Do NOT ask to be a Contributor, we will deliberate if you are worthy of being one.
4. Please submit to the RIGHT FOLDER! We here would appreciate it.
5. If you are being HARASSED by another in the group, (which I hope not) please inform any of the admins via Note.
6. Treat others how you want to be treated. Be nice and Play nice.
7. We do accept Mature art, and have a folder for it.
8. We NO LONGER accept bases
9. Please ASK to Affiliate with our group either via note, or in the comments below.
On a side note:
Both groups will be holding contests sometime in the near future, but not as of right now.
on both groups. It will be used for artists who pay in points to be featured (once a good system and payment pricing is set up).
You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.
No comments have been added yet.
Add a Comment:
Click here to continue to DeviantArt