Details

Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0
:iconblackswipe:
BLACKSWIPE Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Writer
Hello, I'm looking for 2 people to fill admin spots for the group :icondaemoncry:

What you need:

To be on Deviant Art regularly, to spend time with the group. There is a reason why you wish to be an admin.

YOU NEED to be able to promote the group to people. This means posting forum posts, talking to friends, etc.

You need to be willing to do admin work, such as reviewing applications or dealing with newer members. Just joining the chat and loitering is not my definition of admin work.

You need to be familiar with groups and understand how they work. There will be times when you will need to invite someone to the group, after you've accepted their application.

You need to be a friendly and considerate person towards potential members that come in. You can't be rude to them or snap at them for asking questions. You need to be willing to help them, but not do their character sheet for them. Such as giving them history for their character, etc.

If you are interested, tell me why and what you plan to do as an admin! Any previous admin experience will count as a major bonus!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: