Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

New Group; Need Admins! Promote Your Group Here!

:iconbombprincess:
BombPrincess Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Group for cute/dark art.

:iconbubblypoison:

What we're about:
All styles are accepted, so long as the theme is "cute, but creepy". Evil Lolitas, creepy avatars, or skeletal ponies; you get the idea.

A few exist, but there aren't many that are active. To get a better idea of what we're about, check our favorites!

Also, being a new group, we do need Admins. Just putting that out there.

Feel free to promote your own groups, here!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple: :bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple:
:iconoriginalanime-world: >>>>>>>>>>> Check it out if you have OCs you'd like to share! Or if you just like viewing them! :love: You can chat with other digital artist, or graphic novel writers. Get tips, and feedback on your work! :D Hope to see you there! Thanks in advance! [OriginalAnime-WORLD]
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple: :bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletyellow::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletpurple:
:iconblackswipe:
BLACKSWIPE Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student Writer
Hello! I am the owner of a skilled role playing group known as 'DaemonCry' We are very dark and contain heavy elements of violence and satire. I am in need of admins! If you would like to admin for me, come by the DaemonCry chatroom!

:icondaemoncry:

:iconcvirusp:
CVirusP Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I feel horrible knowing I have to advertise shamelessly. So here it is...
:iconpokepiecewar: Is a pokemon gijinka group with a chess/war feel to it.
It is currently under construction and looking for admins and members to help it get off the ground.

Thank you for allowing the promotion.
CV

:iconpokepiecewar:
:iconn0vakun:
N0VAKUN Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
:iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconnukedtodeath::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz:
:iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconnukedtodeath::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz:
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i am promoting :iconall-kinds-arts: :iconhomelessadopts: and :icontheadminsgroup: for a friend and my own group called #grand-art-world :woohoo:

both All-Kinds-Arts and grand-art-world have a wide variety of art. :omg:
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
you can join #grand-art-world where all kinds of art is gathered here. :tighthug: we are still growing our collection :glomp:

also in need of co-founders and contributes :clone:
:iconfunkyfroglet:
FunkyFroglet Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Do you love your art? Do you want to show it to a friendly community of fellow budding artists? Do you want to help organize and run a kind and thriving group? Then Art-Unite is perfect for you.

You don't have to be a professional, or even do your own art, you just have to be able to enjoy other peoples work. If you are interested in this rare opportunity to join such a great group, then contact me :iconfunkyfroglet:, by sending me a note. We would love to have some more admins like you to help run our group.

If you are not interested in being an admin, and just want to publicize your work, then become a member. We enjoy giving feedback and helping you get the views you deserve.

Click here to have a look at our group and send us a note saying why you would like to be an admin.
:iconart-unite:

Thanks for reading,
FunkyFroglet.
:meow:
:iconkimikiwi48:
kimikiwi48 Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Apparently shameless promotion is how this world runs. How did I not know so earlier =v=

Come check out/ affiliate with my rp group :iconuceunrouche:. We're just starting out, so any advertisement/ attention for it would be much appreciated ahaha. Thanks for your time ;v;
:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I'm inviting fellow anime loving DA people to join my new group. It was just created recently for people with OCs that want a place to share them and meet others who have that in common. Hope you'll check it out and join. Everything must start somewhere! :D
:iconoriginalanime-world: I'm working on an icon.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:iconspiffyshoes:
SpiffyShoes Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
:iconlegends-academy:
A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay group with a D&D/WoW twist to it.
We are seeking Admins and Members currently

Thank you for the promotion thread.
Add a Comment: