Link

Statistics

Replies: 15
:icongamerwolfgirl:
Gamerwolfgirl Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
I'm in a RP group and would like to be in a few more so any suggestions
I'm in a new one and one that's mostli active in the summer time
[link] [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthe-silver-arashi:
The-Silver-Arashi Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you like Left 4 Dead then join mine! :iconl4d-therp: Game characters and OC's are accepted.
:iconsumatrae:
Sumatrae Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Maybe you would like to check out this group?

Do you like deer!?

RPing group now open! #The-Closing-Ring is a group about black-tailed or mule deer who live in the northern Rocky Mountains. They fight for survival, divided into the Kingdomes of Light and Darkness by their ancestors, the great Dawn and Dusk. The high members of each herd are called the Ring which includes a Knower, a Mythe, Chiefs, Elders and, of course, the Lord. Both Rings come to council behind the great waterfall Irithin every two Journeys (or months). Like the idea but not too keen on RPing or drawing deer? Well there is also a pact with other natives in Salanfyer (origin from 'solemn fire') who call themselves Travellers and come to trade with the Kingdome deer at festivals. These festivals are held on an island of the river the Woiac said to be protected by Phoelden, the magnificent fire bird, and possibly even the mysterious shadow being, Igur....

We really need help spreading the word and recruiting members for this group! We would appreciate anyone who helps out~!
:iconcvirusp:
CVirusP Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you're interested in a possible Pokemon-Gijinka/War roleplay group then check out :iconpokepiecewar: Though it is still under development right now.
:iconlirodon:
lirodon Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconrays-of-infrus:

desperately needs new people to give it a kickstart
:iconlachandelle:
lachandelle Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you would like to explore the option of a wolf pack role play, come check us out!
:iconlostlightpacks:
:iconxxfaztasticartistxx:
xXFaztasticArtistXx Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Here, if your interested in Vampire to other varied folklore creatures JOIN US! (: We'll be happy to have more members since we're low on active members. #TheSnowGarden ~ Thank you, Faz. ♥
:iconthedreamrunner:
TheDreamRunner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
check out my new group :iconwhisperersreborn:
:icongamerwolfgirl:
Gamerwolfgirl Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Your welcome
:iconthedreamrunner:
TheDreamRunner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconkittyglompplz:
:iconsartanis:
Sartanis Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconthe-archon-cycle: <---- Come check us out! :D