Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Searching for some groups...

:icontenth-sign:
Tenth-Sign Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, fellow deviants. I've been seeing a lot of my friends having loads of fun in their groups.... I wanted to join a few more myself. I'm already part of a Pokemon-art-dedicated group, administrated by a friend of mine. I like drawing, and I used to be super into anime style but now I like realism or semi-realism.... I try, I really do. ;w; I also like roleplaying, and I draw digitally and traditionally, but I'm always too lazy to post my traditional art.... good lord I'm rambling. ANYWAYS.

I like yaoi, so anything along those lines are welcome, I like roleplaying, I like drawing, I like poetry, I like music (not country, not dubstep, not pop, I'm very much a metal/punk/rock person), I like writing music and playing it, I have a lot of artsy interests, so, yeah. Feel free to throw some groups at me if I'm interesting enough. c:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcvirusp:
CVirusP Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you're looking for a possible Pokemon-Gijinka RP, though there are tons out there, I am currently working on my own. :iconpokepiecewar:
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i am promoting :iconall-kinds-arts: :iconhomelessadopts: and :icontheadminsgroup: for a friend and my own group called #grand-art-world :woohoo:

both All-Kinds-Arts and grand-art-world have a wide variety of art. :omg:
:iconsartanis:
Sartanis Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Have you any interest in RP'ing as a 'god' in an epic fantasy story?
Tenth-Sign Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Possibly, what are the details?
:iconsartanis:
Sartanis Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconthe-archon-cycle: <---- Come check us out. :D
Tenth-Sign Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It does sound like a nice group! But just not what I'm looking for at the moment. Thank you, though!
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hi my group named #grand-art-world allows all kinds of art. :omg: we are still growing our collection too :glomp:

:iconandlighet:
andlighet Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i co-found(though currently run on my own) the group :iconpostapocalypserp:

basically, the title says all. it's a group based around a post-apocalyptic theme, which includes zombies, mutants, and the like. the plot is to basically make a survivor and thrive for as long as possible as well as interact with other characters and make friends. there are survival gangs involved, four to be exact, and there are rouges(survivors who just toughen it out on their own.)

everyone is free to check it out if they have the time! thank you for your consideration :-] i posted it here specifically because i saw that you said you liked zombies.
Tenth-Sign Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I do indeed like zombies, but playing through and watching The Walking Dead kinda blew me out on them! I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested in apocalyptic themes right now. ^^; Sounds like fun, though!
:iconandlighet:
andlighet Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
understandable- i'm a fan of the walking dead too(slightly, i've had trouble keeping up due to falling asleep early!)

but regardless of this, thank you for your consideration! c: i appreciate it. good luck finding other groups!
Add a Comment: