Details

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0
:iconamour-raven:
amour-raven Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Writer
OOPS, false advertising...well, not completely. Hey, while you are here check out :iconcrazy-point-rally:!!!

:iconspotlightplz: Welcome to the BOLD, DARING, and completely NEW #Crazy-Point-Rally

:iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3::iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3::iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3::iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3:

Q "Alright, how many deviantART groups are there that promote the donation of points?"

A "Too many, furthermore they are all the same. Not literally the same but have identical concepts."

Q "How do you guys, how does this group differ from every other club?"

A "Haha, great question. First and foremost, we are absolutely crazy! I have yet to see any sane person in the deviantART community aim for such a high goal. We are 100% trustworthy that EVERY point donated will not be spent for anything other than donating to an individual or group. And if...I say IF we break that trust you have EVERY right to report our @sses."

Q "Is this goal reasonable...even possible?
A "Honestly, I have no freaking clue. Reasonable? Hell no. Possible? Heck yeah."

:iconfeelingfreeplz: "1 bIlLiON PoINts. CrAzY, RiGHt!?"

** I'm going to keep this short and sweet. If you have any questions, note me, ~amour-raven!

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR COMPLETELY TRUSTWORTHY ADMINS...INTERESTED? NOTE THE CLUB~ :nuu:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: