Looking for a spriter (Elementar Rising game series)

Hey guys and wow.

First time I think I've used the forum here. If this is in the wrong section please let me know. But yeah I've been working a game series for like a good while now, on about the 4th game and with the new art,music and such falling in. Maybe some new sprite work wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't be able to pay you anything and everything is basically when you can get it to me and such, but what you'd get in return is a lot of practice and experience. Though time comes for money and such you won't be left out so keep that in mind^^

Some footage from some of the games.
Elementar Rising 3
[link]

Elementar Rising 4 (currently in workings)
[link]

You can check my DA page for info and looks on the projects and such as well as the new art falling into things. For the sprites though, I think I'd want to aim something in the area of these > [link] but with up facing,down facing etc with things.

Any help would be great guys. As you saw in the vids though,I have original characters,voices,music,not backgrounds but..soon sometime lol. But yeah sprites could use a boost and such. Thanks for you time guys.^^
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll think about it...right now I got a load on my plate
You actually want the Projects Forum.
Oh? Thank you^^
Oh! By the way, :icongeovanni-eklipz: made my current Jubilee avatar. :-)
Hey dude! ^^ Here's some pixel artists: :iconshakadurkz:, :icongeovanni-eklipz:, :iconlittle-miss-riikored:, :iconclairvoire:

Good luck with getting a sprite artist dude! ;-)
Hey thanks dude^^ I'll check them out!
You're welcome! ;D Sounds good to me! ^v^