Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Looking For A Rp Group To Join

:iconbrookeveil:
BrookeVeil Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I really love roleplaying, but I can't join most roleplaying groups on Deviantart due to the requirement that you have to have a certain level of drawing skill or have to draw your character on your application sheet.

So I'm looking for a group to join involving around one of these (humans, anything supernatural, suspense, dark, naruto) where a requirement is that I don't have to draw. I don't mind commissioning a visual for my character however for a application or etc. ^^

If you know any, please let me know! <3 & Make sure that they are open for joining x'D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Well we've started up a roleplay group called :icongrimlands-gryphondae: We don't have any requirements on drawing skill level. Buuut you'd still need to draw up an app and we have art challenges that give out rewards~
:iconxxfaztasticartistxx:
xXFaztasticArtistXx Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Here, if your interested in Vampire to other varied folklore creatures JOIN US! (: We'll be happy to have more members since we're low on active members. #TheSnowGarden ~ Thank you, Faz. ♥
:iconandlighet:
andlighet Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i co-found(though currently run on my own) the group :iconpostapocalypserp:

basically, the title says all. it's a group based around a post-apocalyptic theme, which includes zombies, mutants, and the like. the plot is to basically make a survivor and thrive for as long as possible as well as interact with other characters and make friends. there are survival gangs involved, four to be exact, and there are rouges(survivors who just toughen it out on their own.)

everyone is free to check it out if they have the time! thank you for your consideration.
:iconthedreamrunner:
TheDreamRunner Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
roleplaying,drawing,contests,events and more can be found at :iconwhisperersreborn:
:icontobatojello:
TobatoJello Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
#Time-Keepers is going to start welcoming applicants to join in about one week; unless of course you would like to be a Chaser admin, as to where we need two, and you are able to join now as a contributor.

Plot)) [link]

Thanks!!
BrookeVeil Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Ohhhh seems fun! I'd love to be a Chaser Admin ^^ (What exactly is a chaser admin tho? xD) Like a higher up Time Keeper Chaser or I'm an admin of the group?

I haven't been apart of a DA group yet so yeah x'D Though i've runned rp sites before as a creator and they were all highly successful x'D

I have two already designed characters that I think would fit into this world, which out of the two do you think works best? [link] or [link]
TobatoJello Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Uh, both to your question; both a 'Chaser' and an admin OuO

Personally, out of the two links, I like the first one, and it would work very well with the current designs we have for the other characters.
BrookeVeil Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Awesome! Is that slot to be a Chaser Admin still available because i'd love to claim it <3

I thought so too ^^
TobatoJello Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sorry it closed about three days ago ;u; We are open to new members however.

;u;
:iconmiyudimon:
MiyuDimon Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student Writer
Kokusai Academy - a place where everyone from everywhere can come to exist together and peacefully. In this academy, the character interact in a peaceful environment, happily, and secluded from the rest of the world. This group is mainly Roleplay: From sparring to loving it can all be found here, with an amazing headmistress and her friends to keep everyone safe. At the same time it can be a literature group, an art group, something to showcase your skills and get yourself known outside of your little niche. Families are formed here and anyone’s happiness can be found. We'd love to have you join us.

Page: [link]
Chat: #KokusaiAcademy

you will love it. It's slow right now, but I also have an RP Request room, with small requirements called #RPAffinity
Add a Comment: