November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Opens again in 1 week1

:iconwolfieteen:
Wolfieteen Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
:iconsweet-factory:
Don't Judge these candies by their taste because they're all a little bitter sweet

Walk about the fantasy realm where you role play as a "gijinka" version of a sweet you love, where your neighbor is on the menu and the factory isn't safe. Each corridor, each room, each worker has their own mindset and no one can be 100% trusted. Work and live under the orders of your department's adviser and/or leader all while under the watchful eye of the mysterious royalty sitting in the darkest part of the factory.

Role-play, join in assignments, win prizes, participate in competitions, meet new friends, part-take in a gruesomely sweet story,make your own character to act as your self and more! As you encounter countless predicaments and emotional horror.

Please be aware that this group allows mature content(sexual innuendos, suggestive material, blood/gore, mild profanity) but does NOT tolerate rudeness or discrimination of ANY kind towards other members.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconobsidianthefox:
obsidianthefox Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
opens again in 1 week1?
i thing you have an extra 1
:iconwolfieteen:
Wolfieteen Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
It was supposed to be an exclamation mark (!) but this new computer is smaller and the keys are BLECK. In other words my B my Bad
:iconobsidianthefox:
obsidianthefox Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
your B is B-B-B-B-AD to the bone...
Add a Comment: