Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Be part of a big Murder RPG!

:iconbaliroadmin:
BaliroAdmin Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
More info and sign up here: #InvestigativePaws

Note: anthro/furry

This is the very first live RP game created for IP.
The game is open for sign up!

In the live game, group contributors (not members!) roleplay together with each their individual character.
Each character is assigned a role/job, which is public for everyone to see. They are also assigned a living area in the city or on the countryside.

The personality of the character is designed by the players themselves, and they can use the settings they are given to further build on the character.
Maybe the char hates his new apartment in the city, or want to puke over the quietness of the countryside but can't afford living in the city. Maybe they love their home, go party every weekend and is more involved in gossip than their work. Or maybe they are workaholics and take crime scene photos with them home. That's all up to the creator of the character!

A murder takes place. But no one knows who the victim is - or who murdered "her".
There are many theories though, maybe one of them is close to the truth, maybe none of them are. But what is your theory?

Well, each character will get a part of the murder mystery puzzle on the way.
And by RP'ing you can share the puzzle pieces with others.

Example: One character saw a van leaving the scene without any lights on and has a partial numberplate. Another think she's seen the victim before in the local brothel. A third might find the murder weapon etc etc.

It doesn't matter if you are a journalist, agent ot witness - everyone have a role to play and are part of the big puzzle.
And the only one that know all the pieces will be me!

Who is the killer/victims?
Only the killer/victim owner knows - and myself.
The killer might be a character owned by me, it might be one owned by someone else.
It is up to you guys to guess it, share info and try to catch the right "furry".

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlisasamazingstock:
LisasAmazingStock Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Photographer
This sounds awesome!
No doubt I will watch the group lol.
:iconsongbirds-rhapsody:
Songbirds-Rhapsody Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This sounds amazing! I can not wait to see what happens :D Tori will be sitting at home watching it from her television since she can not help lol XD
:iconnuuhku87:
Nuuhku87 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
sounds great. Ended up watching the group :)
:iconbaliroadmin:
BaliroAdmin Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
thx :)
Add a Comment: