Looking for some groups?

Hey guys so I've joined some groups but I haven't quite found what I'm looking for yet I guess. So I like to do traditional art personally but I really don't mind just looking at digital art either. So if anyone wants me to check out their group just post here and I might join if I feel like it's something I can relate to :D
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:icongrimlands-gryphondae: We would be absolutely in love with you if you joined our group, as we base around art challenges (both digital and traditional) and literate roleplay for those looking to improve their writing skills~
thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I'm not a roleplayer :/ :)
my groups :iconmahfeelzplz:

:iconthe-cookie-lovers::iconmangaandanimeartists:

for anime and manga drawer
Thanks I'll check them out
i am promoting :iconall-kinds-arts: :iconhomelessadopts: and :icontheadminsgroup: for a friend and my own group called #grand-art-world :woohoo:

both All-Kinds-Arts and grand-art-world have a wide variety of art. :omg:
you can join #grand-art-world where all kinds of art is gathered here. :tighthug: we are still growing our collection :glomp:
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:iconoriginalanime-world:>>>>>>>>>>> Check it out if you have OCs you'd like to share! Or if you just like viewing them! :love: You can chat with other digital artist, or graphic novel writers. Get tips, and feedback on your work! :D Hope to see you there! Thanks in advance!
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:wave:
Take a look at my group :iconyour-inspiration: :thanks:
Thanks for the invite :)
I have opened a group for every kind of art one month ago! I would be really glad if anyone like to check out, because whe have some different rules. We don´t any fanart, because we like to collect the creativest art here ^_^
[link]
Although I do fan art a majority of the time I think I'll join to see everyone else's art. Thanks for the invite :)
no problem, I m really happy that you like the art there :heart:
I just made my first group, feel free to join, it seems it's mainly going to be about digital media, so if you like that type of thing, please check it out. It never hurts to look! Thanks.

[link]

Here's an example of what is in my group.
Oh wow that's interesting. Ok I'll check it out :)
Thanks for checking it out.
I have started a group for charities in Australia, and would very much appreciate any help I can get in this endeavour.

#Charity-Australia was created to raise money, awareness and even art for charities across the country.

Any money and art collected will go to the nominated charities. This is not a scam.

You don't have to be an Australian or live in Australia to join and contribute, but this group is focused on Australian charities.

Check out the group and note me if you have any questions.
Ok thanks I shall check it out then :)
You could check us out if you'd like to: :iconlegends-academy:
Even if it's not your cup of tea maybe one of our affiliates are? Best of luck searching, sometimes finding a good RP group is very difficult. D=
Wow this seems cool. Unfortunately I'm not a role player. But I'll have to keep this group in mind if I do learn to role play. Thanks for telling me about it :)
No problem ^_^
Best of luck finding a few groups!