Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 70

Looking for some groups?

:iconhowlingwolf246:
Howlingwolf246 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey guys so I've joined some groups but I haven't quite found what I'm looking for yet I guess. So I like to do traditional art personally but I really don't mind just looking at digital art either. So if anyone wants me to check out their group just post here and I might join if I feel like it's something I can relate to :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
:icongrimlands-gryphondae: We would be absolutely in love with you if you joined our group, as we base around art challenges (both digital and traditional) and literate roleplay for those looking to improve their writing skills~
Howlingwolf246 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I'm not a roleplayer :/ :)
:iconladyblackkill:
LadyBlackKill Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
my groups :iconmahfeelzplz:

:iconthe-cookie-lovers::iconmangaandanimeartists:

for anime and manga drawer
Howlingwolf246 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks I'll check them out
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i am promoting :iconall-kinds-arts: :iconhomelessadopts: and :icontheadminsgroup: for a friend and my own group called #grand-art-world :woohoo:

both All-Kinds-Arts and grand-art-world have a wide variety of art. :omg:
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
you can join #grand-art-world where all kinds of art is gathered here. :tighthug: we are still growing our collection :glomp:
:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:iconoriginalanime-world:>>>>>>>>>>> Check it out if you have OCs you'd like to share! Or if you just like viewing them! :love: You can chat with other digital artist, or graphic novel writers. Get tips, and feedback on your work! :D Hope to see you there! Thanks in advance!
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:icondenislava:
Denislava Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:wave:
Take a look at my group :iconyour-inspiration: :thanks:
Howlingwolf246 Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the invite :)
:iconcreative-caro:
Creative-Caro Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have opened a group for every kind of art one month ago! I would be really glad if anyone like to check out, because whe have some different rules. We don´t any fanart, because we like to collect the creativest art here ^_^
[link]
Add a Comment: