November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Comic Book Coloring Contest

:iconbarneybluepants:
barneybluepants Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Comic Book Coloring Contest

Please read all before posting. I'm an artist who draws black & white comic book characters but I do not do digitally coloring myself -- I farm out that work. I commission different colorists to color my B&W work for me. I'm currently holding a coloring contest in search of the right person to color this attached image. [link] It is an image of Batgirl, and you can color her anyway that you want to. The colors that you pick and choose do not have to match the example posted here -- just make it look good. Please post a link in this thread that goes back to your DA art gallery and if I like your work, I will send you a large black & white version of this image for you to start coloring. PLEASE NOTE: "ONLY ONE PERSON" will win and get paid for their coloring work of this Batgirl image. All others will not be paid and your work will not be posted in my gallery. The amount of money I'll pay out will be $35 through PayPal only, and your colored work will be posted in my gallery with a link back to your DA page, plus credits to you for coloring it. The image will not be sold or published. It's only used in my gallery and on this site. Those are the contest rules. Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbarneybluepants:
barneybluepants Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
If you're a really great colorist and want more than $35, perhaps I'll think about that. It just depends on how much I like your work. I sometimes pay as much as $50. Lets see your work and talk about it.
Add a Comment: