Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

New Adoptables Group - Needs Members, Co-Founders

:iconsweetens:
I've just created a brand new adoptables group that should cater to everyone and every type of adoptable. I just finished organizing and setting up all the folders (there's a lot of them) to keep things super organized.

Link to the group: [link]

I am in need of TWO Co-Founders who can help regulate the group with me. These two co-founders will need to be active and will need to understand how to work the features in the group as well as understand the rules and commands within the group.

-- If you can do this note me.
I'll be editing the settings so that co-founders will be able to vote on submissions as well.

Second
There's a small matter of the group icon ;w; If anyone is familiar with making animated group icons could you please contact me. (I'll pay obviously). I can't stand to have the icon bare.

Third
If you want to join, send a request and go nuts for submitting. I've got the daily limit off so you can submit as much as you want, daily. I do have submissions set to pending approval though just so I can sift though what's submitted first before I approve something. This feature will be removed later once I find that rules are being followed.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjacimae:
I run #AdoptionParty so I have experience, I could ask others in my group also, and I could help you out~
I was only gonna have 2 co-founders but I can make an exception if you want to join the co-founders :3
:iconjacimae:
Oh it's totally up to you hun, or you can feel free to note me with any questions if you need help with anything
:iconlyanti-wolf:
mmmmm i could do so
I was wondering when you were gonna stalk my board. xD :hug: I can invite you to be a co-founder, hang on.
hmhm i wasnt stalkinnng XD
:D
Invited you to join.
After you no more co-founders will be needed unless the group esplodes with 500+ members all submitting stuff. xD
hmhmhm alright then missy. get your butt on skype before i chase you there
I will in a bit. :P
Eating (attempting to eat) salad and watch pokemon first.
Add a Comment: