Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

New Adoptables Group - Needs Members, Co-Founders

:iconsweetens:
Sweetens Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
I've just created a brand new adoptables group that should cater to everyone and every type of adoptable. I just finished organizing and setting up all the folders (there's a lot of them) to keep things super organized.

Link to the group: [link]

I am in need of TWO Co-Founders who can help regulate the group with me. These two co-founders will need to be active and will need to understand how to work the features in the group as well as understand the rules and commands within the group.

-- If you can do this note me.
I'll be editing the settings so that co-founders will be able to vote on submissions as well.

Second
There's a small matter of the group icon ;w; If anyone is familiar with making animated group icons could you please contact me. (I'll pay obviously). I can't stand to have the icon bare.

Third
If you want to join, send a request and go nuts for submitting. I've got the daily limit off so you can submit as much as you want, daily. I do have submissions set to pending approval though just so I can sift though what's submitted first before I approve something. This feature will be removed later once I find that rules are being followed.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjacimae:
JaciMae Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
I run #AdoptionParty so I have experience, I could ask others in my group also, and I could help you out~
I was only gonna have 2 co-founders but I can make an exception if you want to join the co-founders :3
:iconjacimae:
JaciMae Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
Oh it's totally up to you hun, or you can feel free to note me with any questions if you need help with anything
Thanks. c:
:iconlyanti-wolf:
Lyanti-Wolf Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
mmmmm i could do so
I was wondering when you were gonna stalk my board. xD :hug: I can invite you to be a co-founder, hang on.
hmhm i wasnt stalkinnng XD
:D
Invited you to join.
After you no more co-founders will be needed unless the group esplodes with 500+ members all submitting stuff. xD
hmhmhm alright then missy. get your butt on skype before i chase you there
I will in a bit. :P
Eating (attempting to eat) salad and watch pokemon first.
Add a Comment: