Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

any one need help on gruop

:iconromeocute:
I am online allot of the time so any one need a manager group helper

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontalondragon000:
TalonDragon000 Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If you are into roleplay groups, you could help us out at :iconwinter-wars:
:iconladyseshiiria:
LadySeshiiria Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconnetwork-with-us: So far I've only got PokeSis in my group, and I could use some help but from you 2 if your willing?
:iconpokesis:
PokeSis Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes my group :iconball-pythonz: is in need of a lot more members, and I am looking for 2 Co-Founders, but would prefer they have an interest in the group's main topic, which is ball pythons.
:iconromeocute:
they scare me O-o
PokeSis Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
lol I laugh at people who fear snakes, no offence, they're completely harmless unless provoked, but oh well, sorry to hear that :) thanks anyway.
Snakes are rad!
PokeSis Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Aye, I own 6 myself, adore each one ;)
I wish I had a snake but the cat is stupid. I want some mice to. I had a blow snake and my cousin tortured it when I wasn't home and the snake got violent. I had to get rid of it. It got bad after that.
Then one time I also caught on in the field, a garden snake and my friend kept it at his house and lost it. The mom took a shower and it crawled out of the drain and died. Drowned :(
PokeSis Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Garter snakes are part aquatic so drowning is nearly impossible unless it was stuck. I own 2 cats and my snakes are perfectly secured in their enclosures. I don't let anybody but myself handle or care for my snakes, absolutely NO one.
LadySeshiiria Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't know the mom said it died and she left the shower running so it probabley was stuck. I'm still bummed out about it. Either way it also probabley starved.
Add a Comment: