any one need help on gruop

I am online allot of the time so any one need a manager group helper
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you are into roleplay groups, you could help us out at :iconwinter-wars:
:iconnetwork-with-us: So far I've only got PokeSis in my group, and I could use some help but from you 2 if your willing?
Yes my group :iconball-pythonz: is in need of a lot more members, and I am looking for 2 Co-Founders, but would prefer they have an interest in the group's main topic, which is ball pythons.
they scare me O-o
lol I laugh at people who fear snakes, no offence, they're completely harmless unless provoked, but oh well, sorry to hear that :) thanks anyway.
Aye, I own 6 myself, adore each one ;)
I wish I had a snake but the cat is stupid. I want some mice to. I had a blow snake and my cousin tortured it when I wasn't home and the snake got violent. I had to get rid of it. It got bad after that.
Then one time I also caught on in the field, a garden snake and my friend kept it at his house and lost it. The mom took a shower and it crawled out of the drain and died. Drowned :(
Garter snakes are part aquatic so drowning is nearly impossible unless it was stuck. I own 2 cats and my snakes are perfectly secured in their enclosures. I don't let anybody but myself handle or care for my snakes, absolutely NO one.
View all replies
i was thinking about starting a digital art group but i dont know anything about it... have u had experience with groups or chatrooms before...? my goal would be to help others and myself to get better recognition for their work... also have stock photographers, tutorial and resource creators and things like that... i don't where to start with it... what do i need to have in advance...?
i own a digital group Photoshop users XD
Really... Do u use it...? Has it been successful...? Can I help in anyway...? I mean, I don't have a lot of spare time but I want to start a blog very soon and would love to have an outlet to find others to promote and get involved...
ok it mostly anything with Photoshop
:iconphotoshoplove: it kinda new still need people

but it free group clean mature adult so it has allot of folder themes so it can get high range yes we do need mangers
i like it... hopefully i can do something to help ;)
ok tell people about it
i will do my best... it would be great to get all the right people in one place ya know ;)
What languages do you speak? :)
You could have a look at a position in #InternationalFAQ then. :D