Looking for groups to join!

I am into animals, writing, reading, drawing, photography, digital art, movies, and other fun stuff, hope that gives an idea for groups I want to join. Please post your group(s) here so I can check them out and join :) thanks very much!
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well if you're into animals I'm sure you'll love our group :icongrimlands-gryphondae: A gryphon/dire wolf art challenge and literate roleplay group. Not to mention we like our gryphons and dire wolves in all shapes and sizes.
my groups :iconmahfeelzplz:

:iconthe-cookie-lovers::iconmangaandanimeartists:

for anime and manga drawer
i am promoting :iconall-kinds-arts: :iconhomelessadopts: and :icontheadminsgroup: for a friend and my own group called #grand-art-world :woohoo:

both All-Kinds-Arts and grand-art-world have a wide variety of art. :omg:
you can join #grand-art-world where all kinds of art is gathered here. :tighthug: we are still growing our collection :glomp:
You can join CallingAllArtists, a group dedicated to all art! All art will be accepted!
[link]
Do you love your art? Do you want to show it to a friendly community of fellow budding artists? Do you want to help organize and run a kind and thriving group? Then Art-Unite is perfect for you.

You don't have to be a professional, or even do your own art, you just have to be able to enjoy other peoples work. If you are interested in this rare opportunity to join such a great group, then contact me :iconfunkyfroglet:, by sending me a note. We would love to have some more admins like you to help run our group.

If you are not interested in being an admin, and just want to publicize your work, then become a member. We enjoy giving feedback and helping you get the views you deserve.

Click here to have a look at our group and send us a note saying why you would like to be an admin.
:iconart-unite:

Thanks for reading,
FunkyFroglet.
:meow:
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:iconoriginalanime-world:>>>>>>>>>>> Check it out if you have OCs you'd like to share! Or if you just like viewing them! :love: You can chat with other digital artist, or graphic novel writers. Get tips, and feedback on your work! :D Hope to see you there! Thanks in advance!
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:iconyour-inspiration: Check out my group.I created it before some days and I will be happy if you join :thanks:
If you are interested in so many kinds of art my group would may be right for you! :love:
[link]

we accept every art (without fanart) because we like to collect the creativest art ever!!
Hey! I'm inviting fellow anime loving DA people to join my new group. It was just created recently for people with OCs that want a place to share them and meet others who have that in common. Hope you'll check it out and join. Everything must start somewhere! :D
:iconoriginalanime-world: I'm working on an icon.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Just started accepting members until Dec. 15 which is in 5 days! Check out my group :iconwhisperersreborn:
There will be contests,events,drawing,rping,and more!
:iconintherightdirection:
Share your artworks, get critiqued, improve-!*
* SPREAD THE LOVE OF ART AND SUPPORT
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Supportive
**LEARN, IMPROVE, EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS~! :dance:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This new group focuses on a variety of different styles, each piece submitted will get a critique from the founders.
To tell you what you do fantastic at, and could improve on.
Completely based on constructive criticisms.
There will be no rude comments.

****Also looking for Admins, if interested note me****
this is a new group i have made [link]
:iconphotosubmit: is a member gallery Supergroup aimed at helping photographers get exposure. Photos only!

There is no limit to the allowed number of photos submitted. We only ask that you use your own discretion and do not dilute the value of your own work with far too many submissions. We have monthly contests, photography tips and lessons, and a vast number of talented photographers!

Join today and enter into our current photography contest, themed “The Eyes have it” Read here for rules and more details. [link]
:iconalltheartallthetime:

hey check out my group its all the art all the time!
:iconeverything-daily: a place where we beat daily boredom xD
:iconpoeticalcondition: - A safe place to express yourself!
Everyone is welcome!
#Grimlands-Gryphondae is one you might like? We love literacy in our rps and have an intense interest in animals from the avian, canis and felidae groups. Plus we give our members the options of contests and art challenges to help them improve. Sometimes even offering point prizes and such and such.
Writing, hmm... well... #Kelacao might suit you; maybe. We're a roleplaying group, but we're literate and we like to write.
Dude, if you're into music, quality artwork and alternative bands, then you might like my group. :iconlaplz:

Alt-Band-Art :iconalt-band-art:
[link] this is a group for you if you like videogames