Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

Looking for groups to join!

:iconcaitybee:
Caitybee Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am into animals, writing, reading, drawing, photography, digital art, movies, and other fun stuff, hope that gives an idea for groups I want to join. Please post your group(s) here so I can check them out and join :) thanks very much!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Well if you're into animals I'm sure you'll love our group :icongrimlands-gryphondae: A gryphon/dire wolf art challenge and literate roleplay group. Not to mention we like our gryphons and dire wolves in all shapes and sizes.
:iconladyblackkill:
LadyBlackKill Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
my groups :iconmahfeelzplz:

:iconthe-cookie-lovers::iconmangaandanimeartists:

for anime and manga drawer
:iconn0vakun:
N0VAKUN Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
:iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconnukedtodeath::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz:
:iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconnukedtodeath::iconcolorfulsparklesplz::iconcolorfulsparklesplz:
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i am promoting :iconall-kinds-arts: :iconhomelessadopts: and :icontheadminsgroup: for a friend and my own group called #grand-art-world :woohoo:

both All-Kinds-Arts and grand-art-world have a wide variety of art. :omg:
:iconflyingsolo666:
flyingsolo666 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
you can join #grand-art-world where all kinds of art is gathered here. :tighthug: we are still growing our collection :glomp:
:iconmirandasogreat:
MirandaSoGreat Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You can join CallingAllArtists, a group dedicated to all art! All art will be accepted!
[link]
:iconfunkyfroglet:
FunkyFroglet Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Do you love your art? Do you want to show it to a friendly community of fellow budding artists? Do you want to help organize and run a kind and thriving group? Then Art-Unite is perfect for you.

You don't have to be a professional, or even do your own art, you just have to be able to enjoy other peoples work. If you are interested in this rare opportunity to join such a great group, then contact me :iconfunkyfroglet:, by sending me a note. We would love to have some more admins like you to help run our group.

If you are not interested in being an admin, and just want to publicize your work, then become a member. We enjoy giving feedback and helping you get the views you deserve.

Click here to have a look at our group and send us a note saying why you would like to be an admin.
:iconart-unite:

Thanks for reading,
FunkyFroglet.
:meow:
:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:iconoriginalanime-world:>>>>>>>>>>> Check it out if you have OCs you'd like to share! Or if you just like viewing them! :love: You can chat with other digital artist, or graphic novel writers. Get tips, and feedback on your work! :D Hope to see you there! Thanks in advance!
:bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink::bulletgreen::bulletred::bulletblue::bulletwhite::bulletyellow::bulletpurple::bulletpink:
:icondenislava:
Denislava Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconyour-inspiration: Check out my group.I created it before some days and I will be happy if you join :thanks:
:iconcreative-caro:
Creative-Caro Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you are interested in so many kinds of art my group would may be right for you! :love:
[link]

we accept every art (without fanart) because we like to collect the creativest art ever!!
:iconpurplemusic-b-ox:
purplemusic-B-ox Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey! I'm inviting fellow anime loving DA people to join my new group. It was just created recently for people with OCs that want a place to share them and meet others who have that in common. Hope you'll check it out and join. Everything must start somewhere! :D
:iconoriginalanime-world: I'm working on an icon.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:iconthedreamrunner:
TheDreamRunner Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just started accepting members until Dec. 15 which is in 5 days! Check out my group :iconwhisperersreborn:
There will be contests,events,drawing,rping,and more!
:iconh-u-g-g-a-b-l-e:
H-U-G-G-A-B-L-E Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:iconmandieellie:
MandieEllie Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
:iconintherightdirection:
Share your artworks, get critiqued, improve-!*
* SPREAD THE LOVE OF ART AND SUPPORT
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Supportive
**LEARN, IMPROVE, EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS~! :dance:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This new group focuses on a variety of different styles, each piece submitted will get a critique from the founders.
To tell you what you do fantastic at, and could improve on.
Completely based on constructive criticisms.
There will be no rude comments.

****Also looking for Admins, if interested note me****
:icondawnsun2:
dawnsun2 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
this is a new group i have made [link]
:iconfallesenphotography:
FallesenPhotography Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
:iconphotosubmit: is a member gallery Supergroup aimed at helping photographers get exposure. Photos only!

There is no limit to the allowed number of photos submitted. We only ask that you use your own discretion and do not dilute the value of your own work with far too many submissions. We have monthly contests, photography tips and lessons, and a vast number of talented photographers!

Join today and enter into our current photography contest, themed “The Eyes have it” Read here for rules and more details. [link]
:iconwillwrightofdeath:
WillWrightOfDeath Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
:iconalltheartallthetime:

hey check out my group its all the art all the time!
:icontheoneandonly-k:
TheOneAndOnly-K Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:iconeverything-daily: a place where we beat daily boredom xD
:iconriseandbe:
RiseandBe Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:iconpoeticalcondition: - A safe place to express yourself!
Everyone is welcome!
:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
#Grimlands-Gryphondae is one you might like? We love literacy in our rps and have an intense interest in animals from the avian, canis and felidae groups. Plus we give our members the options of contests and art challenges to help them improve. Sometimes even offering point prizes and such and such.
:iconneiot:
Neiot Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Writing, hmm... well... #Kelacao might suit you; maybe. We're a roleplaying group, but we're literate and we like to write.
:iconthanksthatisenough:
thanksthatisenough Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
:iconwater-and-nature-art:
:iconkagoe:
Kagoe Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Dude, if you're into music, quality artwork and alternative bands, then you might like my group. :iconlaplz:

Alt-Band-Art :iconalt-band-art:
:icongamerwolfgirl:
Gamerwolfgirl Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
[link] this is a group for you if you like videogames
:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconliterature-is-life:
Feedback and discussion on all forms of literature :)
:iconriseandbe:
RiseandBe Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:iconpoeticalcondition:
:iconmssilith:
MsSilith Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconmowidra: weekly and monthly prompts for being creative, be that literature, photography, traditional or digital art, artisan craft, etc :)
:iconthedamagedkey:
TheDamagedKey Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
We're still rather new, but we'd love to have you over at :iconcreative-partners: :)
:iconkitsunekoshojo:
KitsunekoShojo Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! My group :iconstyle-of-my-fan-art: is about drawing fan art scenes! I don't know if you're any interested, but the subject is very free, you just have to have reference scene for your work... Feel free to check out anyway :)
KitsunekoShojo Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh sorry sorry! I noted I had already suggested my group. I really meant no spamming :[
:iconwinxclubgirl:
Winxclubgirl Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:icondracona-society:
:iconryanwaff:
ryanwaff Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:iconstand-out-shots:

Is a photography group that will appeal to your photography side. We accept all genres of Photography. We also have some really talented photographers that you can learn from. We have recently introduced a tutorial section that is growing.
:iconladyseshiiria:
LadySeshiiria Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
:iconnetwork-with-us: Come join need more members, and could use more group management if anyone is interested!
Advertise your art with us and link back to you pages or websites to get more traffic! Socially network with other deviants and makes friends!
:iconcoeurdesang:
CoeurDeSang Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
:iconfeature-us:
:iconoxswain:
oxSWAiN Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
here is my new group - [link]
:iconavianex:
AvianEx Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Well, :iconphotographersforever: is ALWAYS looking for new members :D If you join, you get a llama.
KitsunekoShojo Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In my group :iconstyle-of-my-fan-art: the goal is to draw fan art for actual scenes moreover just characters, and then to compare your style to the style of the original artist. Feel free to check out :)
:iconclavis-salomonis:
Clavis-Salomonis Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
:iconpromote-happyness: we're all about digital and traditional art (of all levels) and we'd love to have you as a member!
:iconzaira-wolfe:
Zaira-Wolfe Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student General Artist
I dunno if you're into role playing, but a couple of good groups for that are :icongrimlands-gryphondae: which is open and in need of new members. You might even be able to snag a role as a leader, definitely worth looking into. There is also :iconpmd-blue-adventures: This is a group that I founded based off the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, but :icondimensionsaitire: totally revamped the story for me. It's not open just yet, but we hope to be open really soon. Feel free to check it out, and message us if you have any questions. You're also free to start designing your team so that you can have your application filled out and ready to go when we open. Hope to see you in one of these fine groups :3
:iconkinola14:
Kinola14 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
:iconyour-mythology:
:iconconnorlamping:
connorlamping Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you're into writing, check out :iconthewriterpodcast:
Not only do you show your stories to a new group, bur you also might get a chance to have your stories turned into audiobooks and posted on iTunes.
:iconcameron-hurd:
Cameron-Hurd Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student General Artist
[link]

we have the same part of a name, ish :P
:iconhackwolfin:
Hackwolfin Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
:icontimecity:
:iconappledeer:
AppleDeer Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Well if you like making new designs based on themes then feel free to join my group!
#CutieJamCafe
It's a bi-monthly theme based art jam that provides a theme and members are allowed to interpret that theme as they see fit! :3
:icontalondragon000:
TalonDragon000 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconsnowballrightplz::iconwinter-wars::iconsnowballleftplz:
:iconsnowflame132:
Snowflame132 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist
[link]
you can join here :blush: =3
and get a FREE head shot pic, i'm trying to prove mah skills
:iconamour-raven:
amour-raven Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Student Writer
:iconauthors-club:

Tons of reading and writing at your disposal! :happybounce:
:iconkalemsor:
Kalemsor Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
If you're a gamer you can also check! :icongame-humour:
We have comics and stuff ! And also cookies! Not really .-.
:iconwolfieteen:
Wolfieteen Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
:iconsweet-factory:
Add a Comment: