Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Contest Available! Only until the 10th!! HURRY!!!

:icontbbishixo:
TBBishiXO Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I need a little help designing a character. So what I want is everyone who enters to draw this character but they must include his features....

Contest guidelines: Deadman's Hand
Name: Trigger London (Band Leader)
Tattoo: On his face (No certain spot yet)
of two Aces and Two eights fanned out with a DH is script right where the hand would be.
Quirk: He is never seen without his jacket either on or draped around his shoulders. Black zip up jacket, with the band's symbol on the back of it (The tattoo)
He only is vocals, and does not play an instrument, he is 21 years of age.

Okay so anyone interested in entering must follow those guidelines, and of course the rest is up too you creatively. Of course the winner will be the design I use and I also reserve the right to tweak anything I feel fit for the story line....

Winner will receive:
Character design used
Free Commission from me
A spot in my feature journal of Deadman's Hand
200 points

Okay so please comment below so I may add you on the list of competitors. Also new twist! I will be competing as well.... so do try your hardest because if I have to choose my own than shame on all of you!!!! (I will post a poll after the contest date so I will have an electoral college vote, but ultimately the decision is mine HAHAHA)

Contest end date: 11/30/12
Contestant list closes: 11/10/12 (SO HURRY UP!!)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: