OC-FC-FightClub Looking for Members

Hello, I'm DazedSymphony, one of the Co-Founders for the group :iconoc-fc-fightclub:

We are looking for members who have Original Characters or Fan Characters that they would like to put into combat against one another.

Basically, if you have any OC or FC characters, head on over to our group and join. Once we have at least 16 active members, we will begin the first tournament.

Tournaments last four weeks; each tournament consisting of 4 rounds that last one week each.

During each round, OC and FC characters will be paired off. To compete, all one has to do is draw a picture or write a short story involving your OC or FC character fighting their opponent. Winners will not be chosen based upon skill. Artists of all skill levels are welcome.

For now, prizes include one short story from myself and one drawing from our Founder :iconayamexdeidara:

Depending on sufficient funding, points may be added to the prizes.

More information can be found on our page. I hope to see many new faces join us! :)
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
im confused, how would you win against an opponent?
Voting, polls will be posted for each class(novice, intermediate, and expert) and th groups members will vote for who they think should win.