Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Contributors and Members wanted for a fantsy RP-Group

:iconblacky91:
blacky91 Featured By Owner Nov 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconcosmic-comic-world: is in need for some contributors and definitely more people who love to roleplay in a fantasy based world.

<h1>About :iconcosmic-comic-world:</h1>

The group is based on a fantastic place called 'The Mystical Realm' where odd and strange are rather standard and normal. We are focused on bringing fun into the hearts of our members with roleplaying, fun events, meme's, contests and much, much more. We are still a bit under construction, but already ready to rp on a regular basis and hold fantastic events that will keep all members occupied.
We also introduced an official CCW currency with which you can buy new things for your characters, change their looks or profession and even buy commissions from the admins. They are easy to obtain simply be being a bit active in the group, so participating in events, doing the quests that are currently available, doing meme's and so forth.
We are also working on an achievement list.

<h1>The four main Admins</h1>

:iconegyptiankitten:: The founder of the group, owner of the original story and the canons. She plays Zendra, the queen of the Shadow Dwellers, as well as King Maik, the king of the Hearts Kingdom. She's a funny, sweet person, who always tries to make others feel good about themselves, enjoys doing art trades and commissions (if she has the time) and is a really awesome person.

:iconblacky91:(me): My character Nathany plays a small part in the original story. I mainly play Alistair, the king of the Clubs Kingdom. I also have the character Laela, who is a main badie in the Roleplaying group. I'm rather easy to get along with, quite mellow and open for new ideas. I do commissions, will do art trades for friends as well and I'm online a lot.

:icongalm03:: Plays the character Hayden, King of the Diamonds Kingdom. He is a really funny guy, easy to get along with and is always up for role playing. If asked nicely, I'm sure he'd be up for doing something for you -though don't expect pictures, in his own opinion he thinks he can't draw ;-)-

:iconnightmare-maker:: They play the character Nex, Queen of the Spades Kingdom. They are rather mellow and are up for roleplaying whenever they have the time to be online. Probably would do commissions or art trades if you ask really nicely :)

<h1>Your duties as a Contributer</h1>

You will not be allowed to do more than view the gallery, the main page, the blogs, the admin page and the favorites, this will be the duty of the other admins. Only the following things will be expected of you, so it's best if you're online on DA on a regular basis. Not daily, but at least once every few days.
(Things with a black dot in front of it are required, blue dots are optional)

:bulletblack: Advertising. -So making journals about the group, about the events of the group, sending notes to people asking if they'd like to join or even use other sites (tumblr, weebly, youtube, facebook, etc) to draw attention to the group.

:bulletblack: Participating in Admin discussions - Whenever we post a new discussion, it would be nice if you got involved, expressed your opinion and share your ideas.

:bulletblack: Coming up with new things for the group - Every admin will do this, but it's mainly a duty for the Contributers. So if you have any ideas for a contest, event, quests, things we could change and so forth, bring it to our attention so we can discuss it together.

:bulletblue: Have a character who works as a scribe - Basically you would make a character for one of the kingdoms and would act as something like a personal advisor for the corresponding king or queen. So if you had a scribe for the Clubs Kingdom, you would have to inform me and only me about the questions of members, complains, new ideas and so forth. (though this is NOT needed, this is optional of course.)

-

Another great feature about being a contributor is that you may decide if you would like to participate in a contest as a regular member or if you'd like to act as one of the judges, which allows you to win great prizes.
If you have any more questions about the group itself, please check out our FAQ or send us a note. :)

If you are interested in becoming a contributor, just send any of the admins a note or a note directly to the group, listing the following things:
-How many other groups are you (have you been) an admin of
-Include links or thumbs to some of your original work or give us an example of what kind of subjects you're good at (like creating new monsters/species, coming up with names, coming up with event ideas, etc)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheone1986:
TheOne1986 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Oh good luck... I'd totally become a contributor or even a member, but you know i have no time for this... nor could design a character -.-'
blacky91 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yes I know and it's fine, I'm not expecting you to go out of your way just for me lol you have your own life to worry about
TheOne1986 Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Yeah I know but still, your group really needs the extra support and I can't give it
blacky91 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
meh we'll get the admins at some point no doubt..
TheOne1986 Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
we'll see, I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed
blacky91 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
as will I and yay we have our first one :)
TheOne1986 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
that's awesome! :)
blacky91 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yeah it is pretty awesome haha I feel like the group is already a lot more active :)
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: