iPod & iPhone Mobile Problems

Ok so it's been about a week and my iPod mobile is still fucked up pretty badly where the deviations doesn't load all the way so I don't get the edit button and going between pages it has to reload to go to next page where it used to just go instantly. My messages doesn't work where it only shows the speech bubble with out the deviant who sent it's icon and doesn't show what the deviant said when u click on a message and if you even remember the message you can't send it because it still won't load properly. Anyways can anyone help my iPod mobile problems. BTW this was also posted on complaints but deviant MegMcMuffin directed me over here.
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
well use a computer meh
i wish deviantart could create an official app... ugh
My iPod can't view any mature pics on mobile interface it just shows the mature filter text
whats happening is ur internet is not loading all the way. what will eventually happen is that ur ipod will load them all the way (this happened to me about 2 weeks)
Another thing you could do is install UAFaker, off Cydia, and then switch your browser to a non-mobile device.
Comment Flagged as Spam
My iPod mobile fixed its self but thank u for the help
When i search my ipod wont come up with results even if its a search ive preveously done that had results. Can somebody help me?
for me it took about 2 monthes for my ipod movile started working again so thats all i can give for advice
As for poor performance try free memory lite in the apps store.
iPhones suffer memory leak like any computor.
When my phone starts to run slow or have crashes, I open free memory and just
push one button and it usually, if not always solves the issue.
It works again but thank u
Thats an iPhone for ya.
Mine crashed on me for a spell today. Still don't know why.
Mine started working again after a month or two
Use the mobile version of the site by visiting m.deviantart.com on your device.
that is the website that is already jacked up on my iPod
It doesn't appear to work correctly on my iPod as well. I disabled the mobile interface and am using the normal site, works rather well. Though the mobile version in opera mini works rather well. Download that from the app store.
i tried opera mini and it has the same effects but i find oper mini a bit annoying i was gonna wait til the next system update and than see what happens
could just be your network.
nah it also dosent work at my public library the opera mini works fine i just don;t lke the browser
Welcome to using the internet on inferior technology.
:( that didnt help
It wasn't supposed to. Unless it somehow convinces you to stop using an MP3 player to browse the internet, then it might help.
so ur saying my iPod is shunning it because of over use of the sight
No, I'm saying that MP3 players were never meant to browse the internet. The fact that one can doesn't mean that one should.
true true but still
View all replies