Writing Commissions open starting at $5

Posting a new thread since my other was locked, did not realize bumping was against the rules. Anyhow here you guys go! You are encourage to comment! Ask questions for more examples etc.

Writing Commissions

Keeping my writing commissions open considering I also finished up a few recently! This is copy paste info from my website but it has my examples and prices! Also if you cannot afford do not worry, every reblog/journal/promotion counts!

Your story, for the right price

Abby Lawless has been offering writing commissions since 2014, with many satisfied customers even those who return. Her goal is to create a story with the story line that you want with the characters you want that is within your budget. She offers anywhere from erotica, furry, to human writing. Got a fetish that needs to be written, don’t be afraid to ask. Want Safe the world writing that is deep and meaningful she offers that as well! Returning customers are always welcome as are long time projects.

Examples of commissions

fav.me/d9do20g

(SFW)

fav.me/d9dk0e5

(Slight nsfw - just some nudity)

fav.me/d98xt4o

(NSFW - blood/torture)

docs.google.com/document/d/1Cp…

(NSFW)

Water4blood prices are as simple as follows For every 750 words written you pay $5For every $100 worth bought you get a free 3k story
Don’t worry about words going over you will only be charged if another 750 words is added on. Hence 800 words would still be $5. Commissions are private if the commissioner wishes and are written on google docs. For longer projects it can take up to four months to complete a commission depending on length and the authors time. If you are interested in commissioning for a piece of work please contact via email Rivaxoruslawless@gmail.com
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In