:meow: Commissions are open!! :meow:

Are you a fan of digital art?? Love anime, all things cute or scary?? Well, I'm here to help!! I am a hobbyist that love to work with digital art and I will work with anyone to get an idea of what they would like for me to draw. Here are some examples of my artwork. (Note, some I would like to redo since my skills have improved since.)
MCP CRP WHP Halloween by catgirl846
  GenderBendWHP by catgirl846
  New Good Nightmare  by catgirl846  

PawNey by catgirl846
  Frisk and Chara by catgirl846  
Lost Silver by catgirl846

Mature Content

Cupcakes Pinkie Pie by catgirl846

If you ever need amazing artwork likes these, just send me a commission!! Please look at my commission information to understand what I will and will not do.

:meow: I will not, and I repeat, WILL NOT DRAW:
NSFW
Vore
Any fetishes of a sort
Any type of transportations
Extreme gore
Nude artwork

I will however draw:
OCs (Human/MLP/monster)
Fanart from any type of video game/tv show/movies/books
Couple artworks (Like a couple kissing)

Now, please keep in mind that I will not go any faster if you bug me about it. You bugging me nonstop takes my time away from doing your commission for you. Please, I am a human being, not a robot. 

And please make sure to give me reference photos of what you want me to draw and if you don't have any photos, try to describe them. Nothing like:
She loves doggies and ponies and all kinds of animals. She loves to play dress up- EHH!!!

No.

Just

no

Try something more like this:
She loves to wear her favorite tutu that has neon pink and grey upon it. She keeps her hair pulled up into a low ponytail that has a little heart curl at the end of it.

You're describing what they look like, not what they are like. I don't care if you character loves to start fires or blow bubbles. 

So please, have fun, and enjoy your time on deviantArt. :meow:

Prices for dA only are 950 points ($9.50).

Please stay creative and keep on drawing my friends!!  
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In