Comics Artist Commissions from $12 to $45

Commissions Open
Hi Guys, i have 2 styles available the "Traditional Comics" and the "Webcomics".

-Traditional Comics is a more complex style that have alot of background and details on the page it's made in pencil but it can be darken to look like ink, i can produce one per day.

-Webcomics is much more simple but it comes in colors and lettering, i can produce one page per day.

Now here are the samples.

Traditional Comics, Pinups from $12 to $18 depending on the level of details.
Supergirl Linda Danvers by TheRafaLee Powergirl by TheRafaLee Red Sonja by TheRafaLee She-ra by TheRafaLee Ella Rhodes concept by TheRafaLee
Sequential Pages: $25 Pencil - $40 Colors - $45 lettering
Ella Rhodes page One - Censured version by TheRafaLee Ella Rhodes page Two - Censured version by TheRafaLee Ella Rhodes page Three - Censured version by TheRafaLee Ella Rhodes page Four - Censured version by TheRafaLee Ella Rhodes page Five - Censured version by TheRafaLee
Webcomics Samples: $20 Pencil - $30 Colors - $35 lettering
CenterLane 245 by TheRafaLee CenterLane 246 by TheRafaLee CenterLane 247 by TheRafaLee CenterLane 248 by TheRafaLee CenterLane 249 by TheRafaLee
Now please get in touch with so we talk about your project, dates, deadlines and everything else that makes a good comic book!

email: therafalee@yahoo.com
face: facebook.com/therafalee

Rafa Lee
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There still some slots available.