Anime/Manga/Comic Style Commissions Open!

Hello, I am currently taking commissions.  Info can be found here:  Special $25 Portrait/Bust CommissionsI'm opening a special block of portrait commissions, priced separately from my standard commissions. These will be portrait/bust only in a cel-shaded style seen in the following examples. Note that some examples are full body, but the commissions will be portrait/bust only, the examples are to give you an idea of the coloring style used. They will be $25 with a simple background.
Examples:          
Please see my standard commission information for my terms of service here: 
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
Slot 4: Open
Slot 5: Open
Also, please consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/dragonchildgraphics?ty=h
-Jen
  and here:    Commission Info: Open!Hello All! I'm open for commissions, and all info regarding them follows below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or you may note me as well.
Commission Prices:
Sketch- Starting at $20            
Line art- Starting at $30 Dungeons and Dragons Character Ref- Lineart by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Lineart by Aqua-Drannix 
Flat color- Starting at $50 Jenna Ref- Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Flat Colors by Aqua-Drannix   
Cel Shade- Starting at $70 Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix Tiamatt Seirei by Aqua-Drannix Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix    Lyssad Anhard Drake by Aqua-Drannix  
 And examples of my work can be found below.  

Jenna Redoux by Aqua-Drannix   Lyssad Anhard Drake by Aqua-Drannix    Centaur Warrior by Aqua-Drannix   Legend of Arande Teaser Image by Aqua-Drannix    Portrait of a Princess by Aqua-Drannix    ElrandorxJennika Detail Soul by Aqua-Drannix    Lovers in the Snow by Aqua-Drannix   T3h3r3ee Trade by Aqua-Drannix   Animeiowa Color Nabeshin Buu by Aqua-Drannix   Jenna Reference by Aqua-Drannix   Dovat Front Ref by Aqua-Drannix   Darin Sketch Lines by Aqua-Drannix  Zealeon Castle Sketch by Aqua-Drannix  

Thank You!

Jen
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In