Looking for a possible Driver

More Info:  Need A driver for U-haulSerious question. Would anyone be down this summer to drive a moving truck to Ohio from Arkansas? 
This is a paid job. I'll pay your gas and food and throw in a hundred or two if I'm able to. 
I'd only need a lil u-haul or just a lil U-Haul trailer on a hitch. 
I'm moving with two cats and two fish. The trailer would hold, A tv, Computer desk, Tv cabinet, and a few misc things. This is an extremely important thing. 
I need to be able to move all my stuff out this summer to Ohio. 30 mins out of Dayton. From Monticello Arkansas.
I am completely unable to drive or I'd do it my self. 
I need to get out of this abusive situation. It's getting worse and worse and my parents are hell bent on trying to talk me out of moving and scaring me out of it. 
My preference is to get a mini uhaul trailer hitched to some ones vehicle. 
FAQ
Why can't you hire a moving company?
A: There aren't any here that are reputable
Why not ask family 
A: No one in my family wou

TL;DR I need some one who can drive from Monticello Arkansas to Ohio ! I will pay half up front and half upon arrival. Price to be discussed. I will pay your food and gas and throw in extra so i'm thinking around anywhere from $300 - $400 for the entire ordeal. I'm trying to get out of a toxic abusive household and am willing to pay for the help. 

The time and date are TBA but should be after March sometime this summer. I will be traveling with two pets and two fish. A working Outlet or Cig lighter is preferred so I can plug in my Tank air bubbler for the fish so they don't die. 

You don't have to load the truck if you don't want to. I'm looking to get a U-haul trailer attached to some one's hitch so if you vehicle has a trailer hitch that would be most optimal. 

I do not smoke, do drugs or drink.  I am not looking for anything extra. Just someone to drive.  I do not plan on staying in a hotel either. 

This is an 18-hour trip. 

You must have a Valid Drivers license and a clean record. (A few speeding tickets on your record isn't an issue)
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In