Open Comissions !!! HQ and god prices <3//offer 30% discount

Original Characters, Fan art, Hentai, Furry, Yaoi, Yuri, oekaki Anything! color(digital) 

I hope you will be interested, you can send me a note or mail to: k.aarttss@gmail.com

REGULAR PRIECES

Inked sketch.
Character inked $15
with background  is $20 more... before $35usd
$10 more for extra character 

Elsa fan art sketch by K-artss             practice by K-artss   Nidalee fan art lineart by K-artss  Decim deathparade fan art by K-artss  Uta Fan art by K-artss 

Colors Illust
Character color $30...before $45usd
with background $35 more
$20 more for extra character
Practice Fire Demon by K-artss   Photo Study by K-artss  Ruggd Garen Fanart by K-artss    Kaneki ken fan art tokyo ghoul by K-artss  Orc Leader by K-artss  Jinx fan art by K-artss  Ahri fan art by K-artss  Rey pescador work for MYL by K-artss  Tiqzar by K-artss  Sarras Work for Myl by K-artss    Seiryu the dragon of the sky by K-artss   Toshiaki The fire demon by K-artss   Blood Master by K-artss   Fan Art Jinx of the plague by K-artss   Jujitsu by K-artss  Little portrait by K-artss
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello! i'm curious about your prices-- is the $30 for a full body or less? i'm considering potentially getting something action-oriented of this lady (second outfit with weapon) and i have absolutely fallen in love with your style in this.... would something like that be possible?
Yes please send me all details to my e-mail k.aarttss@gmail.com
thank you! i sent the e-mail :)
What of my commission?
the two character is finished I send to you e-mail months ago.
K - can you please reply to me? If you finished the image as you claim, then can you please resend it to me?
K-Artss - I never received it
Does the $30 mean full-body? If I don't pay for background, then what do you put for the background, just a solid color or transparent or?
Yes $30usd full body, torso or portrait, and transparent BG or white BG.
I'm potentially interested in getting one of this guy: ruanly.deviantart.com/favourit…

I really like the detailed, more realistic style in  Rey pescador work for MYL by K-artss  and  Orc Leader by K-artss  they're incredibly impressive! 
Yes no problem if you want the comission please send me the details to my e-mail k.aarttss@gmail.com

thanks
Email has been sent! Thank you!
I have answered your email
Me too, thank you!