EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS OPEN! SFW&NSFW

EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS for sudden move-date. I haven't been scheduled for work to be able to save up for rent which is what I was expecting to be able to do. We're suddenly moving in the start of January and I desperately need money for the deposit. I really hate asking for handouts so I'm going to work for it if I can. Please help. It's literally all I want for Christmas and even the smallest commission helps.

Most of my work is digital but my sketches can be traditional! Note me or email me (missmizea@gmail.com) if you're interested. Here is my sheet and journal covering all the nitty gritty:

EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS OPEN EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS for sudden move-date. I haven't been scheduled for work to be able to save up for rent which is what I was expecting to have. We're suddenly moving in the start of January and I desperately need money for the deposit. Please help. It's literally all I want for Christmas and even the smallest commission helps.

Note me! Commission sheet & info below.
(Unlimited Slots)

If you commission me, and don't know what to send, here's how it can go: subject(you're oc or fanart), their pose or action(Pinup, action, cuddling, fighting, emotion), what they're wearing(their regular clothing, ooc clothing, lingerie, sport teams, ect). You can send it in anyway you like but if you need a guideline that's usually the base of what I'd like! Reference pictures are always welcome!
 You can commission me for almost anything:
OC's
Furries
Fanart
NSFW
Chibis
Style-Mimicking (Anime, MLP, PPG, U.S. Comics

Here are some examples of my work:

Starting the year off strong by MissMizea Studies by MissMizea Inktober : Drawlloween # 4/5 by MissMizea Stevonnie 80's Dance Krew by MissMizea I get to touch you again, my sweet cintique by MissMizea Value Study by MissMizea

Feel free to ask my questions!
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Still looking! Moving is happening soon. :S