Creative Content Writing and Design Service

Scroll Voyagers is a creative content writing service for people who want things made. Cities, people, history, mythology, any of these and more is within our ability to write. 

Things I will not write

Excessive profanity. Hate speech. things of a political nature. I am very flexibale in what I write, but this list is subject to change. 

Things I will write

Lore. City Descriptions. Character Creation. Technology. Magic. Animals and beasts. Short Stories. Fanfiction (within a known fandom). Plot outlines. Puzzles. Game stories. More upon request.

Rates are as follows

$0.02 per word with a 500 word minimum limit. This is also subject to review and post editing at the request of the patron. 

For ghostwriting, rates are variable and open to discussion. please contact below for further details. 

You will retain rights of the finished product, however I will wish for some credit to be given. If not there will be a Full Transfer fee that will fluxuate based on the project. 

For any and all questions and inquires, please contact me here, or at Drayle88@gmail.com, or Scroll.Voyager@gmail.com
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In