[COMMISSION - OPEN] High Quality Anime-Manga style illustration and character design.

Hi,

I'm sinlaire, and I'm here to offer you my service~
Anime-manga style is my area of expertise, and I can guarantee the quality of my works is always consistent.
If you're interested, here are some details and samples of my works. You can also visit my gallery to see my other works.

DRAWING POLICY
- I don't do explicit yaoi/yuri/hentai
- I might do anthro as long as it's within my capability.
- I might refuse the order If i know I won't do good with the design
- I'm Best with drawing girls, armors, and SIC version of others OC >______<

TYPE 01 - BW (simple/no background)
Headshot | 15 - 25$
Halfbody | 25 - 35$
Fullbody | 35 - 45$

Sample :
Comm Promo - CR Kanon by sinlaire Comm Promo - Archduchess Belial by sinlaire

TYPE 02 - Full Color (no background)
Headshot | 20 - 40$
Halfbody | 40 - 60$
Fullbody | 60 - 80$

Sample :

Comm - Drake by sinlaire Freak-Quency by sinlaire Comm - Helena vs Naina by sinlaire
Comm - Nyx and Ynyr by sinlaire

Comm - Drake (Monster Form) by sinlaire

Additional Background | 10 - 40$
Sample Additional background :
Comm - Take a Break by sinlaire Comm - Coffee Break by sinlaire Comm - Citrus by sinlaire
Comm - The Measure of Mercy by sinlaire

*Price vary depend on the difficulty of the character/request (detail, pose, background, etc). Note me and i'll calculate the exact price for your request.

For more Information :
Commission [OPEN]It's been a while since i update my DA~
so i decide to use this occasion to open a commission for those who're interested in my artwork :D
send a note if you're interested~
RULES
- Send me note with title 'COMMISSION' and fill the form bellow
- Please don't rush me. Please understand that i also working as a artist in game studio with strict deadline. But don't worry, quality guaranted 
- After i accept the request and you're on the list, i will send you the draft / sketch and after you accept / agree with the sketch, i will wait for the payment. After payment recieved, i'll work on the final artwork.
- I only accept major revision on the sketch as for the finished one I only accept minor changes. Major changes can affect the price.
- The final artwork will be in 300 dpi resolution.
- I will keep the rights to the picture but the character rights remain with the commissioner. I will add a small signature on the

Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
recent commission result~
Comm - Training by sinlaire  Comm - Beat by sinlaire
most recent commission :
Comm - Moon Jump by sinlaire  Comm - Anomaly by sinlaire
a recent work~
All for one, One for all by sinlaire
hmm, I'll see if i can do something like that. I need to test it first since painting metal especially a specific metal is quite difficult.
Sure, just let me know when you have something.
Are these still open? :D
yup, still open :D :D
Awesome! Have an idea. Thanks! ^_^
Do not hesitate, he always do an excellent job at creating (ultra) high quality digital drawing. Definitely worth your money :D
thank you ^______________^
Bagus,  bagus kang XD
Update recent commission :
Comm - Kasumi by sinlaire
Some recent commission :
Comm - Submit by sinlaire Circus by sinlaire
Ah you're drawing is amazing ;-; I would love to comm but am broke atm maybe another time T^T
No rush~ :D
I usually open some slot at the beginning of every month, and some extra slot later if the previous order has finished.
Awesome! Your stuff looks super professional btw :D hopefully I'll comm you in a month for my manga ^^
Pardon my ignorance but what is SIC? ^^;
its stand for Super Imaginative Chogokin. simply put, 'a redesign ' or 'more bad-ass version' 
since I had many client who asked me to redesign or re-imagine their OC into my version or more bad-ass design.

(I'm sorry, i don't know the common term for that, the term SIC usually used in figurine/action figure industry)