Comic Colorist Available!

Hello everyone! I am a Comic Colorist looking for hire. I've worked with dozens of indie comics in the past. My rates are competitive and fair!

Here are some samples and rates:

Pin-Ups:

Red Sonja by Hitotsumami  Wolverine vs The Hulk by Hitotsumami  Boba Fett by Hitotsumami  Batman and Joker by Hitotsumami  Hellgirl by Hitotsumami  Mary Jane by Hitotsumami  Nova by Hitotsumami  She-Hulk by Hitotsumami  Spider Gwen by Hitotsumami  The Avengers by Hitotsumami  Leia Organa by Hitotsumami  The Fantastic Four by Hitotsumami  Teen Titans by Hitotsumami  Spider-Woman by Hitotsumami  Spider Woman by Hitotsumami  Alice in Wonderland by Hitotsumami  Incredible Hulk [10] by Hitotsumami  Gamora by Hitotsumami  Guardians of the Galaxy by Hitotsumami   Gen^13 by Hitotsumami  Nightcrawler by Hitotsumami  Green Lantern Earth 2 by Hitotsumami  Wolv v Hulk by Hitotsumami  Captain America by Hitotsumami 

Prices: $30-$40

Sequential Pages:

Sample1 by Hitotsumami  Sample2 by Hitotsumami  Sample3 by Hitotsumami  Sample4 by Hitotsumami  Sample5 by Hitotsumami  Sample6 by Hitotsumami  Sample7 by Hitotsumami  Sample8 by Hitotsumami  sample9 by Hitotsumami  X-Men [7] by Hitotsumami  X-men [7-2] by Hitotsumami  Amazing Spider-Man [630] by Hitotsumami 

Prices: $20-$35

If you're looking for a colorist with flexible rates, feel free to send me a Note here on DeviantArt or you can email me anytime at mrwoods3364@yahoo.com

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Thanks!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am definitely going to keep you in mind. I don't have anything right now, but I do want to collaborate (paid of course) with a colorist of your talent. I'm working on something for the future. In the meant time, great art, and good luck!
Hello everyone! I still have room available if you're looking for a colorist! Feel free to send me a Note or email me at mrwoods3364@yahoo.com

Thank you!
If I was able to draw as well as this, I'd commission you. I suck at color.
Honestly, I'd be happy to color any kind of art! 
That's per page right? 

Gotta save up and actually finish my work before I can ask
Yep, that is per page. Thanks!
your prices are actually really low in my opinion! O A O everything looks solid and uniform, which is what a comic artist is going to want ! consistency! good luck hun! 
Thanks so much! I really appreciate that!