Art Commission [OPEN]

Hello everyone! Finally open up a paypal account :D (Big Grin) AND YES! I will be doing commissions now, so don't hesitate to mail me at zevlagcg@gmail.com / galvezpb@gmail.com OR you could just note me here in deviantart :D (Big Grin) 

Sample Works and Sample price list: 
[The price list is a bit more fluid, since its not directly based as to the sizes of the picture (ex. half-body, full body, etc.) but more of based on the complexity of the customer's request. So, it is possible for a full body art commission to be cheaper compared to a half body commission]

15 USD 25 USD for a Fully Colored Character Illustration [+10 USD to 15 USD for each additional character, Maximum of 3characters can be added]
Douji by zevlag21Cheongasm Taihou by zevlag21

25 USD - 35 USD for Fully colored character illustration + a simple background [+10 USD to 15 USD for each additional character, Maximum of 3 characters can be added]
Taihou Usual[color] by zevlag21

40 USD -  60 USD 
for a Fully colored character illustration + Full Background [+10 USD to 15 USD for each additional character, Maximum of 3 characters can be added]
Kaga to Taihou 01[edit] by zevlag21
Warrior Study2 by zevlag21

THING I DO NOT DO:
- Furry and the likes [although i would want to do it someday but i don't trust my skills yet to do something worth selling in terms of furry art]
- Yaoi 
- Gore

THINGS I DO: 
-everything except the ones stated in "Things I do not do"
-NSFW [for reference visit: www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=12… ]

*If you are interested on commissioning me to do illustrations or doing animations for your game or other related works, please email me first. So i can send you my portfolio and C.V. and also talk about how i will be able to help you on your game :D (Big Grin) 
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In