Cheap Anime-style Commissions - OPEN!

I'm still in need of several hundred dollars for my upcoming trip to Japan in early April, so I'm opening commissions yet again =) 

You can see the basic prices as well as a list of possible add-ons here :pointr:  Kris's Cash Commission Chart by FlameWingsDawnslight

I can/will draw: 
Bullet; Black canon characters
Bullet; Black original/fan characters 
Bullet; Black couple pics (SFW please, though cuddling half-naked or something similar is possible) 
Bullet; Black group pics 

I can't/won't draw: 
Bullet; Black mecha 
Bullet; Black anything NSFW (mainly because I'm still working on that and I don't want to disappoint) 
Bullet; Black furries (again, mainly because I'm still working on this sort of thing; kemonomimi, though, are fine)

Notes: 
Bullet; Red If you want me to design the character's outfit, I'll have to ask for an additional fee because working from scratch when it comes to clothes make things a bit more complicated. It's a very small fee, though! Also, I'd like to know at least the character's typical way of dressing and their preferred colors. in addition to their personality and other details you think I'd need as part of reference. 
Bullet; Red If you want the commission to be a gift for someone, please let me know
Bullet; Red I will now be asking for full payment upon agreeing to the commission; in return, I will show you at least the concept sketch for your approval ASAP (I have a full-time job besides art, so that takes up the bulk of my day, unfortunately). 

How do you commission me? 
Just send me a note with "Commission details" in the subject line, and let me know what you want me to draw (cel-shade, sketch, complex shading, etc.). Please include references or a detailed description of the character (this last one applies mostly to OCs). 

Of course, you can always reply to this thread :meow: 

:bulletblack: Examples of My Art :bulletblack: 
Free sketch : Mira Kagami by FlameWingsDawnslight PC : Erzsebet Kanizsay by FlameWingsDawnslight CM : Snow Harrison by FlameWingsDawnslight  CM : Trainer Aaron by FlameWingsDawnslight CM : Ximander by FlameWingsDawnslight Comm : Now I'm Here by darkangel-hikari  BA : Tsuki to Boku by darkangel-hikari

Who doesn't love freebies?  

:pointr: Contact me within 2 days (of this posting), and you get either 
A. 25% off the total price for bulk orders (more than 2 drawings), free background upgrade on drawings without BG, and 10% off your next order if you commission me after I've finished your first one; OR 
B. free colored sketch of your choice (it can be an OC or a canon character), free background upgrade on drawings without BG, and 10% off your next order if you commission me after I've finished your first one.

:pointr: Contact me within 5 days (of this posting), and you get either a free chibi or a free background upgrade, 10% off the total price for bulk orders (more than 2 drawings), and 5% off your next commission after I've finished your first one.

:pointr: Contact me within a week (of this posting), and you get a 5% off your next order. You also get to choose between an additional character or a background upgrade, which I'll throw in for free. 
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's a beautyfull work😄😄😄
Yep, I got it - I'll be reading through it in a bit :)