Tickle Stories/Commissions

Hello hello, everyone! You saw the title- I do tickle stories. Well okay, I do any kind of stories, but those are the ones I have the most fun with, so that’s what I’m offering. I can do BSDM too, but my muse really gets going when I imagine laughter in there too. Have an unusual fetish you want to combine with it? Have an obscure tickle spot you’d love to see that is so hard to find? I know how frustrating it can be to find that PERFECT story, so that’s what I’m here for, as I try to help you. (As well as myself. Hey, it ain’t cheap here, I’ll tell ya.)

But I will not depict under age characters in anything graphic, period. Not even privately. So please do not ask for it.
On a good day, I can pound out words pretty fast. Except I might take awhile to edit because I am a perfectionist. I charge 2 dollars for 500 words. Now, to get a better feel for what this could entail, you might want a look at my page. This is my shortest published story, at 3,000 words:[link]. A little backstory, some fun dialogue, and more playful. My longest work ([link] ) is about 7,000 words, and that’s pretty much packed with tickle fun. So obviously, first story I can part with for $12, the second for $28. I’d say that’s a pretty good deal, right?

Now, if you want to add sex to that? I am definitely charging more. Because it’s a different feel and scene. Depending on how much and what exactly it entails, we’ll negotiate.

From my examples, it seems like I’ll ONLY do fan works, but that’s not true. I can easily do original stories with original characters. HOWEVER if that’s the case, I’ll be asking you a lot of questions, such as what kind of ‘lee you want, what kind of ‘ler, what’s the general dynamic between the two you want, etc. I am very flexible, and open to a lot of things. M/F F/M F/F M/M are all no problem for me, and I’m always up for trying something different. I will straight up tell you from the beginning if it’s something I am uncomfortable with doing. Also, when I ask you questions, PLEASE BE SPECIFIC! If there’s a particular spot you’re just dying to see tickled, or you want your ‘lee tied up in a very specific way, please tell me. When left to my own devices, my mind can be a very creative (read: strange) place, and I don’t want to “surprise” you and have you feeling unsatisfied. I cannot afford to write up a whole new story for free just to try to fix it.

Now, if you’re looking for fanfics, then things will run a little differently. If it’s a show I’m already familiar with, I can get it to you pretty quickly. However, if I am not familiar with the characters you’re interested in seeing, I ask you give me AT LEAST another week to write it out for you. I will research the series and characters, because I am a stickler for characterization, and I need to find that moment in the series that strikes my muse and says: “okay, I can see them doing this, let’s make this work”. So if you ask me for a situation that seems too OOC for them, (such as a character that is canonly portrayed as sweet and polite to be a foul-mouthed domme) I might negotiate for a compromise, since my fan-muse works best when I stay true to the characters.
As you can see from my advertisement, I naturally write a lot in a short amount of time. Hence why I’m charging so little for them, lol. If my stories are not descriptive enough for you, or you want purple prose, obviously that’s gonna bump up your word count and cost more anyway, but please let me know in advance so I can work that in. I tend to be very straight forward in my writing. And when I put plot and characterization in, well, that eats up a lot of space already.

Hope this answers any questions you have, and look forward to hearing from you! I charge through paypal, since I find that the easiest way. Please post on here AND send me a note if you are interested. (Notes because I’ll get to them faster, and here so that this ad will stay up.)
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In