COMMISSIONS: Amazingly versatile artist willing to draw anything your heart desires

If you need a commission please go to ~:iconshadow004:~

He provides quality work for reasonable prices PLUS he is a very kind person and will be willing to negotiate a price more suited to your wallet. He works strictly through PayPal and DeviantArt points.

This here is his commission form, please click on it for more information regarding his offers and prices:

Commissions by Shadow004

Nothing is over $30 and he is an artist with many talents, styles and techniques. He can draw anything under the sun and anything you heart desires. He works well with others and will keep working on your piece until you are fully satisfied.

Here are a few of his works to show how versatile his art style is:

: Commission : = ' Bravo and Tyramus ' by Shadow004 Jeff The Killer 2015 by Shadow004

The Great Dragon by Shadow004 Warrior Collection - Spartan by Shadow004

Please consider him for your next commission.

Again, This is :iconshadow004: simply click on any of his art pieces to be linked to his page, click on his icon or click n this link ~ shadow004.deviantart.com/

Also please ignore my signature below, it kinda ruins the mood of this post but I am not removing it JUST so I can post this. Please and thank you :heart:

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In