Expirienced Artist looking for work

My clients include book publishers, game developers and private clients, so I have experience creating artworks for multiple projects and needs. I am offering digital artwork as well as traditional drawings and paintings. Do you need concept art for a game project or would you like to have a painting of your RP-character? I also offer portraits of both people and animals. My preferred style is fantasy with a touch of realism, but I am also able to paint photorealistic or anime-styled.

See examples of my work below to get a impression of my abilities and the range of styles and techniques I am offering. I accept Paypal for international clients and money transfer for european customers.

I am currently not looking for long-term commissions, but if you feel my work is right for your project then please contact me via note or email: i.bressel@yahoo.de

Examples

Hiding in Colors by engelszorn Alice in Wonderland by engelszorn Happy Halloween by engelszorn Ruhe sanft by engelszorn Voodoo Witch by engelszorn Carcassonne Winter-Edition Cover by engelszorn Geschwister by engelszorn
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello engelszorn,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Some new work by me:

Inktober #2 by engelszorn Inktober #1 by engelszorn
Do you make photo realistic digital painting ?
Depending on the subject, yes :)
And up you go :)