Spooky Scary!

Its nearing that time of year again! Halloween >:D My favorite time of year and my favorite type of commissions to do! 

During this time, up to Halloween itself, I'll be offering an additional 20% off commissions ordered from me that are Halloween themed (Stuff including pumpkins and spooky elements we all love >W< ) 

Here's my commissions sheet if anyone is interested in checking it out!

Commission Sheet Points and USD (Open!) by Riboo

My track record: 
Commission status and Track record

And some examples of what I did for Halloween last year!

[Commission] - Halloween Raikou by Riboo [Commission] - Hell Hound by Riboo [Commission} - I'll get you my pretty by Riboo [Commission] - DMC Dragons by Riboo
If you're interested, please feel free to drop a note my way or contact me via skype under the user name talon_ri

Also, if you're unable to get a commission, but would just like to show a little support, please feel free to spread the word ^ ^ I would highly appreciate it<3
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I LUUUV Halloween !
The single part of the year I can wear my t.chii costume -w-
and no one thinks I am crazy and get... C-AH-AN-DYE-Y-IEEEE-YES
Only thing I think of when I hear Hallo'een:

Mr. Skeltal Doot Doot 
Haha, its that time of year again ;w;<3
It sure is!  *giggle*
;w; can't wait to see more decorations!
I was in my local drugstore last night and saw some hanging up, ready to be bought.

It is almost time....
dude, yes, i'm already drawing up a storm for the occasion >W< 
View all replies
my too favorite time halloween!!
;w; aw yes, I love a lot of things about it! Especially the content created by the art community<3
So, how much would 1 Halloween themed mirco of my ponysona be? :3
With Micros, because they are already pretty cheap, I do not offer discounts on them, however they are already 500 points or $5usd, everything else however, does have discounts applicable! 
Aww. understand able. Thanks for answering!
What about prices? I didn't see any on the sheet.
Are the prices hard to find on the sheet? I'm curious because I've heard this comment more than once and if I need to remake my sheet, I'd like to know ^ ^ 
They're right on the commission sheet I linked? Did you have trouble finding them? 
I wasn't able to find the prices on the sheet, or at least they were not made clear. I looked at it up and down several times, but I couldn't seem to find anything on prices.
The only thing I can think of is that you might have been looking at my commission status sheet?

This is my commission sheet, its right on the picture? Are you still having a hard time finding the prices? 
Commission Sheet Points and USD (Open!) by Riboo
Ohhhh!! I was looking at the other thing you just mentioned XD now getting to look closer at this picture, I can read the prices. I see now. I'm blonde.
haha, its alright, I was just worried that the prices were hard to find for some reason for folks XD
...skeletons! send shivers down your spines~
Dude, best song ever<3