Commissions!

Hey there! I do commissions for either paypal or points, whichever you feel more comfortable doing! Points for me are $1USD = to 100 points and I have my commission sheet right here as well as a few examples of my art if you’re interested ^ ^

Also if you don't have any money, but would like to support me, I have a referral system in which you can earn free art! You can help to spread the word of my commissions by journals and so forth, thank you so much 'w'<3

Commission Sheet Points and USD (Open!) by Riboo

[Prize] - Bone Rush by Riboo Lucario Dude by Riboo Fast asleep - Tuftusk by Riboo Doggie And Guns Yo by Riboo [Commission] - Halloween Raikou by Riboo

Commission status and Track record Here you’ll find a list of my previous clients and works!

Thank you a bunch for everyone's consideration, and even if I’m not your choice, I appreciate the time you’ve taken to look at my art regardless ^ ^ Have a wonderful day!

Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
im broke even though i'd love to commission you for a journal doll but im just going to feature you on my page if that helps with advertisment ^^
.u. oh sweet, i certainly would appreciate that!
I'm a bit interested in getting a Pixel Doll from you. >u< Do you think you'd be able to pixelate this character? rhylem.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Sure! Here's some examples of what it'd be like!

Pixel doll cutie [comm] by Riboo [Page Doll]- Char So Dapper by Riboo
If you'd like to get one, go ahead and send me a note about the details of your commission ^ ^ 
Wish I had some points, or contacts with money, hehe, I would love to be able to request a Tepig with my friend's OC. They would adore it.
Never hurts to try ^ ^ You can post a journal to advertise my commissions and maybe someone that sees it will list you as the referral
Ok, well how exactly does your system work?
Could you be more specific about the question?
Would we be using your "Com stats and Track record" for the journals? Or would we be simply mentioning you? i.e How exactly do we earn the free art?
Oh! You must link to my commissions! And the only easy you get anything free is if they mention you brought them there AND by something worth 15usd or more, this is simply on place to dissuade scams asks only works with their first time purchase .u.
Hi, how much extra would it cost if I wanted two characters in one picture?
It depends on what kind of picture you want ^ ^ I have multiple options on my commission sheet, so if you give me some specifics after looking it over, I can give you a quote.  
Highly, HIGHLY recommend this artist if anyone is unsure!
I've commissioned Riboo a few times now, and I'm always satisfied with their attitude, the outcome and the ordering process! 
;u; <33 
;w; aw, thank you so much for stopping by and saying that<3 I'm really glad you still enjoy all the stuff I've done for you >W < 
do you like draw people? or only like animals and stuff?
I draw all sorts of things, as you can see from my examples on the forum ^ ^ If you're curious as to the depth of what all I draw, its always a good bet to take a look through my gallery to get a better sense of my strengths or even read my commission information posted to find out as well ^ ^ 
ooh your art seems nice
Thank you very much  ^ ^ If you're interested drop on by my sheet and check things out!
^ ^ They're right on my commissions sheet, right in the forum we're posting in dear