Emergency Promo Commission are OPEN

I´m needing up some extra buck´s, cuz in this month 2 client´s of childrens book´s company that i work, don´t pay us :( 
And they will delay more time to pay... so lufidelis  and i, open some combo promotional categories, to help 
cover us bill´s...

Anyway, so you can check here my promotional´s and in this link lufidelis - COMBO JOURNAL -  Emergency combo CommissionsI´m needing up some buck´s, cuz in this month 2 client´s of childrens book´s company that we work (Roe and I) , don´t pay us :(
And they will delay more time to pay :( ... so roemesquita and i, open some combo promotional categories, to help
cover us bill´s...
Anyway, so you can check here my promotional´s and in this link of roemesquita
Read rules please:
1- You can ask original characters, fanart´s, girls, boy´s, anthro, furry, mecha, yuri, yaoi.
2- I will send sketch´s first, BUT have in mind, i DON´T do modification on final pieces!
3- ONLY ask this commissions if you really enjoy the artsyles that you see on samples
4- payment in advanced by Paypal
5- All categories will delay 4 week´s to be done as maximum 
6- I DON´T DO refounds, so AGAIN, just ask if you really enjoy my artstyle!
7- Note me with, combo categorie that you want, all references, and character that

Read rules please:

1- You can ask original characters, fanart´s, girls, boy´s, anthro, furry, mecha, yuri, yaoi.
2- I will send sketch´s first, BUT have in mind, i DON´T do modification on final pieces!
3- ONLY ask this commissions if you really enjoy the artsyles that you see on samples
4- payment in advanced by Paypal
5- All categories will delay 4 week´s to be done as maximum 
6- I DON´T DO refounds, so AGAIN, just ask if you really enjoy my artstyle!
7- Note me with, combo categorie that you want, all references, and character that you want win by roemesquita in his flat colors.
8- Note me titled COMBO2015 for i know that u read, and agree with rules.

Combo 1 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

5 Illustrations Half Body with one character per 120USD ( or 2 pieces with 2 characters and one with one character)

Sample:

Mature Content

[C] Bunny by roemesquita

You will Win ONE Bust

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis

Combo 2 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

8 Illustrations Flat colors "Bust" with one character per 100USD

Sample: Julia Wall by roemesquita

You will Win ONE Bust

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis

Combo 3 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

One character with background 50USD (add characters 15USD)

Sample: [c] Silk by roemesquita

You will Win ONE Bust

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis

Combo 4 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

One character with Background 70USD (Add characters 25USD)

Batgirl by roemesquita

Mature Content

[C] Dorytha in Harem Pool by roemesquita

You will Win ONE Bust

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis

Combo 5 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

2 illustrations in Cosplay with one character per 60USD

Sample: [C] Amanda Stuart - Rogue Cosplay by roemesquita Jessy Cosplay HQ by roemesquita

You will Win ONE Bust

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis

Combo 6 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

3 Cartoon Half Body´s 35USD

Sample: Korra by roemesquita

You will Win

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis

Combo 7 (The artwork will be done with the SAME colors and style of the samples)

230USD With 6 illustrations

1- Full Body One character

Mature Content

[C] Marina Glaivas by roemesquita

1- Full Body with background - One character- Velma Dinkley by roemesquita
1- Cartoon Full Body Korra by roemesquita
2- Flat colors Bust One character 
1- Full Body Cosplayer One character - Why the Dark side stopped trying to turn fairies by roemesquita

You will Win ONE Bust

Mature Content

[C] Claire by lufidelis
Done by lufidelis
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In