~ $15 Commissions OPEN! ~ 3/4 Body -

Hello! My senior year is starting in roughly 10 days, and there are going to be so many things/events/etc. in the coming year that will require money (I calculated it to be a total of $1000+ gah!), so I was hoping I could squeeze in some commissions before school gets really hectic to kind of lessen the financial load even a bit :x

Here are a few examples of what I can provide in terms of 3/4:

Summertime by Celstie October By Celstie-d959ro8 by Celstie November By Celstie-d955wwg by Celstie

I'm also open for fullbody drawings such as:

The Enchanted Forest by Celstie

But this will cost around $22 - $25 instead

On a last note, if the character you want me to draw is on the simpler side (fullbody or halfbody), we can certainly discuss prices! I could really use the money ;w;

Thank you for reading/stopping by!
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh gosh your school's so expensive!!!
I wish you luck on your commissions! <3 If I didn't need money for school also I would totally buy from you ;n; <3
Also I hope you are doing well~
Ahh thank you so much ;-;
I'm taking AP stats next year, and the calculator itself already costed around $130 //sobs
oh gosh i know that feeling!!
i had to buy a graphing calc one semester but i ended up paying $150 for it ;n;
Everyone complains that Americans are dumber than the rest of the world but a lot of people can't afford an education here! It's lame, I want free education lol D:
A lot of Americans are actually really smart, though. I mean, Harvard, Yale, etc the biggest universities have to be built in America for a reason right xD

And I knowwww I want free education too! But then I'd have to go to Scandinavia or something haha, but that's only because they make up for the fees with high taxes, I guess
lol I guess so but I sure as heck don't feel smart lol :P

Bah taxes yuck ;n; I wonder if higher taxes would be worth free college? I think it would be :D
Yeah because taxes are more spread out throughout the year, and school fees are more up front :p
I don't feel very bright either, probably going to get rejected from a bunch of universities ;u;
yeeaaahhh dumb fees ;n;

Nooooo, you'll make it! If I'm able to get into a private college (which I left lol) then you should be able to go anywhere in the world! -issodumb- -killsself-
View all replies