Custom phone charm/keychain commissions! 15 USD +shipping

I made a post in the projects forum, but not here~ I'm open for commissions of phone charms or keychains like this: 

Custom Charms 3 by dratinigirl  Akira Charm by dratinigirl  Bunny Charm by dratinigirl  

Each is 15 USD + 1 USD for shipping. Keyrings can currently be added for free if you'd like! Each charm is made of shrink plastic and comes coated in thick gloss on both sides to protect the charm and print. (note, they are made of a semi-fragile material and are not good for objects that see heavy wear such as backpacks, car keys and purses. Display on a cork board, cellphones, and other light-wear objects are best!) In addition to the charm itself, you'll also receive the 900x900 transparent file of the chibi that comes on it! 

Comment below or note me if you'd like to claim a slot! (and check out prices for my other commissions ranging from pixel icons at 5 dollars to full-body ref sheets at 30 dollars!)
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i want one but i don't have any money :( onion sad Icon Miketsukami 
Just commenting to say I ordered one and they're super adorable!! Plus really nicely crafted, and the deviant here is super nice to work with <33
VIERSFUDHSLDKJ Thank you for the nice review omg ;v; 
oo cool. these are nice!
These are cute! I always wanted to make my own.