Ill draw your comic book (22 pages) for 400$

hello hi everybody, Adrian9 of Noonecomics twitter.com/noonecomicsve here, is that time of the year again!

im offering to draw your comic book (22 pages + cover) all of them penciled and inked for a mere 400$, thats roughly 18$ a page, if you have been around looking for artist and checking out prices, you know its quite a bargain.

Im wrapping up some projects by the end of this month,so im able to jump on board with new ones, hopefully to start in september.

THE DEAL
-you hire me ,
-I do some roughs sketches,
-you aprove and pay 50%,
-Ill draw like theres no future, Ill send scans at low res for proof,
-you pay the other 50%,
-Ill draw again and send the goods at 300 dpi or higher.

PAYPAL ONLY!

THE SAMPLES
in my gallery there are over +150 sequential pages for you to dig in, many styles,scenarios etc

adrian9.deviantart.com/gallery…

Because I dont know how you guys will react and I (hopefully) expect some demand, Ill let you know im gonna take up to 4 projects in this round.

as a direct result from these posts I do often around here, check out this comic that is already printed and in stores, some nice reviews

thelostlighthouse.com/2015/08/…

www.comiccrusaders.com/review-…

Credits
www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…
www.grayhavencomics.com/comics…
www.facebook.com/InsaneComicsD…

I've been featured here
www.comicbookresources.com/?pa…
an interview
indiereader.com/2013/10/blood-…

write me on deviant art or here noonecomics@gmail.com

additional note
from what Ive learned in the past is better if you have your script or project all worked out so I can come in and just draw, if your project is really raw (like, you dont know how your main character looks) it makes everything go slower
thanks!
adrian9
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
im negociating the last spot for this round of commissions, when that spot is filled Ill be gone until 2016 due personal projects and the schedule of this comics of course...
so if you have your project almost ready I think you should check my portfolio and jump ahead

the offer still on!
Interested in four pages, do you also do colourings?

Also I'd like a rough sketch of a custom page to see how you can do it if possible.
hey man, yeah I can work out those for pages including the colors, send me a note with more details about your idea, and lets see what I can do to help you out
thanks!
quick bump, I forgot to mention that I can do a project with less or more pages for the same price, that is 18$ a page inked.